What's new

14 Laps on an SLC and 7 on a Zacspin. Also, two coasters in a Forest/Garden.

Js-20

Roller Poster
Terra Mitica:

I stayed 8 hours at Terra Mitica in a very sunny day and got plenty of time to ride it's two main roller coasters. Everything at the park was open for that day.

Titanide (14x): No, I haven't typed anything wrong but, call me crazy but I liked this 2003 Vekoma SLC, don't get me wrong, it had a couple of bumps and headbanging over here and there but overall, it was really enjoyable and I had a lot of fun, I stayed 55 minutes marathoning this over and over due to not being any line so, somitimes I ran very fast to get the same train to ride it again and, I got to ride it 9 times on those 55 minutes also I had the oppurtinity to ride twice on the front and back row, there wasn't much difference beetween the rows.
IMG_20230628_153700.jpg

Inferno (7x): This Intamin Zacspin was just bonkers, it's first raven turn and subsequent flip are very forceful, one of the passengers that was with me on the train, smashed his head against the headrest very hardly on the flip, but he was Ok. Also I got the chance to the ride two consecutive times at the end of the day due to it's non existent queue line. Overall, this was my favourite coaster on the whole park.
1690359647086.jpg

I also got to ride some of it's flat rides like it's Intamin Drop Tower, ''El Vuelo Del Fenix'', Shoot the Chute, ''La Furia De Triton'', Log flume, ''Tornado'' Funtime Star flyer, and an Intamin Observation Tower.

Also here's Magnus Colossus an RCCA woodie that looks rough but, if it reopens anytime I'm sure that I will go exclusively to the park again to ride this beautiful woodie on a quarry wall.
1690359675943.jpg
Overall, this is a pretty good park with very good rides and atmosphere, you can ride them all day due it's super short queue lines that are mainly beetween 2-10 minute long. I would reccomend everyone to go there at least once .

Jardin D'Acclimatation:
1690457001156.jpg

This park is on France's capital city, Paris and it's really accesible due to it's proximity to the metro station of ''Les Sablons''.

The park has a very cool city atmosphere but has really high prices to have an all day unlimited access to ride all the rides, which costs a whopping 49 euros.

Speed Rockets (4X): This is a very fun Gerstlauer Bobsled ride, I don't have much to say about it except, I hit twice my hand with a tree branch on the penultimate helix.

1690456987129.jpg
Souris Méchanique (3x): A very rare type of Wild Mouse made by Reverchon that is smaller than their famous Wild Mouse model, but nontheless this was as crazy or even more than the normal variant. First the circuit is completely diferent than the others and it had some of the best lats that I've ever experienced and the little drops were fun. Also beware of the final brake-run, it brakes so harshly that even the park acknowledges, overall it was a fun ride.

1690456972571.jpg
Not like Terra Mitica, I would only reccomend this park to the people that just want the credits and never come back, instead I would reccomend on going to Parc Asterix and DisneyLand Paris if you're in Paris.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
14x laps on the SLC and 7x on the ZacSpin and I'm surprised you have the wherewithal to even post this trip report! 10/10 effort, that. Madness.