What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

100: Ghostrider
150: Wild mouse - Idlewild Thought it was Phantoms Revenge but miscounted hehehe
200: Racer Red - Kings Island
250: Ultimate
300: Storm Chaser - Paultons
350: Minifigure Speedway - Allstars

Welp it was meant to be Hyperia but all the family wanted a day out so hay ho, i was not gonna just stare at the coasters 😁

IMG20240423103023.jpg

Last edited:
Here's some of mine:
CoasterParkManufacturerMilestone(s)
Taxi JamCanada's WonderlandE&F MilerFirst coaster
Dragon FyreCanada's WonderlandArrow DynamicsFirst inversion
Flight DeckCanada's WonderlandVekomaFirst inverted coaster
BehemothCanada's WonderlandBolliger & MabillardFirst hyper coaster
LeviathanCanada's WonderlandBolliger & MabillardFirst giga coaster
X2Six Flags Magic MountainArrow/S&SFirst 4D coaster
GateKeeperCedar PointBolliger & MabillardFirst wing coaster
Backlot Stunt Coaster / The Italian JobCanada's WonderlandPremier RidesFirst launch coaster
MaverickCedar PointIntaminFirst LSM launched coaster

Just over a year later…

900 - Quicksilver Express, Gilroy Gardens.

After getting home from California last September, I was on 946 creds and had a slightly farfetched plan to make Hyperia my 1000th by the time it opened...

I’ve since ridden far too many Güven runaway trains and other kid creds, had a first trip to Wiener Prater in April to boost the numbers and hit 999 last weekend on Ladybird Loop at Emerald Park on a weekend trip to Ireland…

Right on time to head to Thorpe Park on Friday evening for 1000 - Hyperia!

Thorpe is my home park and got me into this hobby years ago. I obsessively followed Colossus’s construction and rode on its opening weekend in 2002, so Hyperia was the perfect ride for a big milestone for me.

After getting home from California last September, I was on 946 creds and had a slightly farfetched plan to make Hyperia my 1000th by the time it opened...

I’ve since ridden far too many Güven runaway trains and other kid creds, had a first trip to Wiener Prater in April to boost the numbers and hit 999 last weekend on Ladybird Loop at Emerald Park on a weekend trip to Ireland…

Right on time to head to Thorpe Park on Friday evening for 1000 - Hyperia!

Thorpe is my home park and got me into this hobby years ago. I obsessively followed Colossus’s construction and rode on its opening weekend in 2002, so Hyperia was the perfect ride for a big milestone for me.
Congratulations @Nick13; I’m glad the plan worked out!

well going into my trip i forgot what my number was at, and that kind of gave me a mini panic attack. well i managed all but 2 credits on my Tennessee trip. the 1st credit i didn't obtain was rail runner at Anakeesta simply because i was unaware there was a strict 230 pound limit whether you're riding solo or with someone. i missed that weight line by about 30 pounds, and honestly i really dont mind. much better places i can justify paying 90+ for 1 coaster. the other was speedway coaster at NASCAR SpeedPark. the reason is simple. the day i was getting credits 118-121 it was raining all day, and when i went there i was told they wouldn't operate the ride because of the wet track... i call BULLSPIT on that one as i just rode 3 alpine coasters prior with 1 being done for 1 full hour straight in said rain. also the fact that you have to pay 5 bucks to park was a little more bull, so i said screw it, and gave up on it. in the end i think not riding ether was a blessing as it lead me to having a bucket list RMC as one of my major credits.

112. Hellbender (Anakeesta)
113. Ripley's Mountain Coaster
114. Moonshine Mountain Coaster
115. Spinning Parrot (the island at pigeon forge)
116. Alpine Coaster (Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster)
117. Coaster at Goats on the Roof (Coaster at Goats on the Roof)
118. Ski Lift Shootout Coaster (Rowdy Bear's Smoky Mountain Snowpark) rode in the rain
119. Avalanche Snow Coaster (Rowdy Bear's Smoky Mountain Snowpark) i rode this in the rain for 1 hour straight.16 total rides, and it broke down 6 separate times with me on it.
120. Wild Stallion (SkyLand Ranch) rode in the rain. was worth every penny.
121. Rocky Top Mountain Coaster
122. Thunderhead
123. Whistle Punk Chaser
124. Dragonflier
125. Big Bear Mountain
126. Mystery Mine
127. Tennessee Tornado
128. Wild Eagle
129. FireChaser Express
130. Lightning Rod
131. blazing fury
looking forward to getting some big numbers next year with cedar point and kings island. i will say i unless i get some massive courage up i will be skipping TTD 2, millennium force, & Orion. also throw in the few kiddie rides i know i probably can't ride without a kid unless there are exceptions?

Last edited: