What's new

Busch Gardens Tampa | Phoenix Rising | B&M Family Invert | 2024

CaliAngel

Roller Poster
I almost want to revisit the park just to get a couple rides on the Skyride, so hard to find these days and that one looks lengthy!

Missed it in 2022 with my trip.

Of course - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14q08ShYPLkzasPfNtufPI9UwLEvwGwJHLSTyay_P_dA/edit?usp=sharing

Its by no means complete. Plenty of missing ones, especially the older designs.
This is great! I can't imagine ANYONE else has done anything remotely close to this, except for maybe B&M themselves. Come to think of it, I know I have a couple pics of Tatsu in the parking lot before the installation, but I don't know if I took any pics of the markings.

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Curious to see if this has the new distinctive B&M shuffly rattle and with it being completed it goes without saying...
Looks Slow

CoasterEv

Roller Poster
Looks twisty and fun for a family invert. That first drop is wonky AF looking. Lol. Looks like a kicker that melted in the sun a bit, and was then installed :p

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Don't forget this beast. Possibly my favourites looking double down of all time.

Although it doesn't exist in this configuration anymore unfortunately (it was replaced by a normal drop after a fire and now runs as Wild One at SFA)

FB_IMG_1712949387610.jpg