I'm sure everyone knows this already, but a quick reminder that the clocks go back 1 hour on Sunday morning, so enjoy the extra hour in bed or queuing up at Thorpe Park an hour early, whichever you decide!
Next milestone for me is 1400, currently got 1399 after going to Gulliver's Valley on Sunday and getting the Grand Prix racers cred.
Hopefully it'll be the SBF spinner at Twinlakes, cos that'll be a double milestone of 1400, and riding every operating UK theme park cred.
The 2021 Golden Ticket Awards have just been announced, and seeing as I can't already find a thread for it, here you go.
As with every year, get ready to be triggered.
1. Untamed. It's just the best.
2. Goliath. It's just the second best.
4. Joris en de Draak. Either side is really fab, it's just loads of fun and great in the dark.
4. Baron 1899. Love the theme, looks great, and more dive machines need zero-G rolls.
5. Fenix. This is a lovely ride in a lovely...
I just found out about the Wacky Worm. I'd go there just for that!
Hope you get to head up there at some point. I'm still trying to do all 50 states. I've only got 8 left to do, and now there's an official park cred and the travelling ones, that's a happy bonus. Honourable mention to Denali as...