What's new

Worlds of Fun | Zambezi Zinger | GCI (partial) Titan Track | 2023

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Project picking up steam, wider staff now know about the coaster. Early talk has mentioned a height of 108 ft (taller than Prowler and Timberwolf at 102' and 100', respectively) and possibly a ****ing launch track. Can quote my main man as saying that this will be "weirder than Lost Coaster".
108 feet.
Launch track.
Spiral lift. NOPE
Inversions.

And then there's gonna be another new cred as soon as the very next year.

WHAT THE ****

Last edited:

Sticky_T_Wicky

Roller Poster
108 feet.
Launch track.
Spiral lift.
Inversions.

And then there's gonna be another new cred as soon as the very next year.

WHAT THE ****

I'll be really surprised if there is a spiral lift. I know that's a rumor but it isn't really necessary. No need to complicate a prototype with something that is only an aesthetic and adds next to nothing to the ride experience... A launch will be ambitious enough.

Last edited:

MurphNation

Mega Poster
I'll be really surprised if there is a spiral lift. I know that's a rumor but it isn't really necessary. No need to complicated a prototype with something that is only an aesthetic and adds next to nothing to the ride experience... A launch will be ambitious enough.
It’s really just to show respect and heritage to the Zambezi Zinger, but also if this is an insane ride it could bring like tension and excitement going up the hill! 🤷‍♀️Honestly either way it’s dope!

Heth

Mega Poster
told ya'll a big leak was coming, lol

The dip and dots guy was right! In all seriousness though I even told you guys about the titan track and y'all were making jokes, lol

Yes, but that was after years of wild uninformed speculation from various sources that weren't correct lol

Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Honestly at this point, I'm gonna assume everything I've heard about these projects are entirely bull**** due to the amount of misinformation there seems to be. I don't doubt that WoF will be adding a new coaster (or two), but I'm gonna wait until we get actual evidence regarding this project before I start to care about it.

MurphNation

Mega Poster
I personally think that the first coaster is the gci titan track next year but if I’m being honest i don’t think the other coaster (project 2.0) won’t be around til atleast 2025 and won’t be a massive project, I think that next year is the breakout project

Swoosh

Mega Poster
Honestly at this point, I'm gonna assume everything I've heard about these projects are entirely bull**** due to the amount of misinformation there seems to be. I don't doubt that WoF will be adding a new coaster (or two), but I'm gonna wait until we get actual evidence regarding this project before I start to care about it.

The only “confirmed” pieces we have are
1. This project is listed as “Project 50”
2. The project states “wooden coaster supports”
3. The project lists Daniel Leak as the Engineer in charge. He works for Skyline Attractions who is a subcontractor for GCI.
4. GCI has confirmed that 2 Infinity Flyer trains have been sold for a new project to debut next Spring and that construction on that project will start on site next month

Last edited:

jonnyu

Roller Poster
First of all YESSS! Second thing if you look right in the middle it says African Safari which the African section is where Zambezi Zinger used to stand!

Edit: also if you look at all of the different themes/areas of the park it says arrival except for the African section/area 👀👀👀
We know the new ride is most likely going to be in the African section, but the Orient Express sticker being so blatantly obvious is... interesting

Swoosh

Mega Poster
We know the new ride is most likely going to be in the African section, but the Orient Express sticker being so blatantly obvious is... interesting

It has stickers for each section on the case
August 11 is the announcement date

-———————

336F30C6-525D-432C-B713-0A762D2B61D5.jpeg
Do you think this is for WOF? Could it be for a launch or do you think this is just for magnetic brakes?

Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
It has stickers for each section on the case
August 11 is the announcement date

-———————

View attachment 19262
Do you think this is for WOF? Could it be for a launch or do you think this is just for magnetic brakes?
I don't know if you wrote that post but InTraSys doesn't make launches for Intamin, Indrivetec does. InTraSys do the launches for literally everyone else.

wdcoats_25

Roller Poster
One other larger thing of note here is that GCI has never worked with Intrasys on any rides in the past according to their website. I doubt this means anything but you never know.