What's new

Flamingo Land | Sik | Intamin 10 Inversion Coaster | 2022

EDjanaika

Mega Poster
Official POV. Not sure how they’ve mounted that camera but I thought my head was going to smash in the track watching that! Annoyed they’ve cut it just before a sneaky glimpse inside the station too haha!

I swear if they end up calling it the 10 inversion coaster that's going to annoy so many enthusiasts. And also it looks to only have one train so far. But you never know there could be another one in maintenance.

Dar

Hyper Poster
Official POV. Not sure how they’ve mounted that camera but I thought my head was going to smash in the track watching that! Annoyed they’ve cut it just before a sneaky glimpse inside the station too haha!

They cut off the station because the sheer number of plumber's cracks on display would trigger the algorithm and hide it from children! :p

Looks nice and rapid, hopefully the rolls are less barfy than collosusususus

Matt N

CF Legend
It's... original, I guess!

I'm not a huge fan, if I'm being honest, but I'm sure it'll grow on me over time. Names tend to sound weird at first and then stick a bit more as time goes on.

I'll second that...... 🤢

It's... original, I guess!

I'm not a huge fan, if I'm being honest, but I'm sure it'll grow on me over time. Names tend to sound weird at first and then stick a bit more as time goes on.

You must be the eternal optimist 😁

It sounded weird when I first heard it months ago and it's gotten progressively worse since.....