What's new

Defunct coasters you wish you could've ridden

ricky coasters

Roller Poster
Moonsault Scramble or Ring Racer woulda been swell, but as a feller who lives and breathes Iron Rattler... I can't help but to wonder how the OG Rattler with its 6 G drop woulda been, thats what I'd ride! (probably hecka rough but i never ridden something like that so for the life experience)

Heth

Mega Poster
The track is still there, but I wish I'd ridden Space Mountain: De La Terre A La Lune at Disneyland Paris. I love that theme and missed out on riding it by 1 year when it became Mission 2.

In terms of tracks themselves, I'd love to ride Big Bad Wolf at BGW.

rob666

Hyper Poster
Missed the Bobs at Belle Vue Manchester by a single season.
Was the "next to be ridden" after reports from David Kitchen on the junior school playground in the early seventies.
I'm over it now...probably.
Happy teenage years on the Blackpool Reel made up for it.

Leon_K

Mega Poster
The track is still there, but I wish I'd ridden Space Mountain: De La Terre A La Lune at Disneyland Paris. I love that theme and missed out on riding it by 1 year when it became Mission 2.
The storyline of the original classic story with the big canon shooting you to the moon, awesome. That theme should have never been changed to a Star Wars theme. But yeah, commerce always wins.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Ring Racer
Ultimate
Thunder Looper (I know it's technically still operating elsewhere, but I'd've loved to experience it at Towers)
Vertigo at Walibi Belgium (if, for nothing else, the rare cred points)
Volcano at Kings Dominion

Nitefly

Hyper Poster
I’ve never been to Disneyland Paris but discarding their unique, originally themed Space Mountain in favour what is now a generic Star Wars overlay seems like a terrible mistake.

Indy

Hyper Poster
Limiting to ten...

Thriller/Taz's Texas Tornado
Ozark Wildcat
Moonsault Scramble
Oasis Express
Hurricane at Pavilion
Steel Phantom
Atomic at Greenland
Bledek Coaster (relocate several teimes)
Eagle Fortress
Drachen Fire

lydian

Roller Poster
Here are my top 10:
  1. Hypersonic XLC
  2. Volcano: The Blast Coaster
  3. Eagle Fortress
  4. Big Bad Wolf
  5. Tower of Terror (Dreamworld)
  6. Ring Racer
  7. Tsunami (Isla San Marcos Parque Temático)
  8. Moonsault Scramble
  9. Drachen Fire
  10. Orient Express

Sandman

Giga Poster
Eagle Fortress
Drachen Fire
Speed - The Ride
Euro-Star
Hypersonic XLC (or better still, Do-Dodonpa original tophat version)

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Dragon Challenge. Spent several years asking if we could go to Universal. She always said it was "too expensive" and that she "wanted to go to Disney more".