What's new

Suzhou Paradise Forest World | Suzhou China | Theme Park

Rupert

Mega Poster
Looks immense, would love one of those in Europe (though not sure where would get one other than Energylandia…).

Coasterfreck

Mega Poster
That launch, and pacing looks absolutely fantastic, hopefully we will see more Mack Launch coasters in this style.

Ries

Mega Poster
Although it is very much the principal of single rail RMC's; back and forth with turns.
I do really really like this one. That little airtime hump before the roll. The launch, pacing of this thing is epic.

Like it.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Although it is very much the principal of single rail RMC's; back and forth with turns.
I do really really like this one. That little airtime hump before the roll. The launch, pacing of this thing is epic.

Like it.
Oh god yes, this looks better than any of the Raptors to date.

Niles

Giga Poster
Some more pictures of this beast.
FIP5AdLUUAM5AzE

FIP5AdLVUAEA4Qi

They have painted the footers which is a nice touch.
FHBH1NAVkAI-IH7

FHBH1NAVgAMwrwx

Source: https://twitter.com/RCDclub

Bentleya

Mega Poster
Wow, just wow!

Ultimately this looks pretty incredible, the pacing, the Zero G and dear god the Loop…

Mack are truly on a roll recently and can’t wait to see what they come up with next.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Layout looks great but I can't help but think the launch still looks a bit ****. Better than other Mack's though, so maybe on par with the launch on RTH?

Anyways I look forward to seeing a high quality POV soon.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Layout looks great but I can't help but think the launch still looks a bit ****. Better than other Mack's though, so maybe on par with the launch on RTH?
I wondered that, but then that video is shot with a gimbal mounted camera so I wondered if that was giving some slightly funny effects.

That said, I think it does look fantastic overall.

Indy

Hyper Poster
I really wish that this POV would serve as the catalyst for people to stop playing around and just static mount a camera.

Regardless, this ride looks fantastic. It's so unlike Mack which is part of why I love Mack in the first place. They are a bit unpredictable, aren't they?