What's new

Busch Gardens Tampa | Iron Gwazi | RMC Gwazi | 2022

Matt N

CF Legend
Those lift hills on their own already looked pretty big! If my August 2016 visit was anything to go by, this coaster will be extremely dominant when it's fully built!

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
^I would be surprised if there is one tbh. The one element I thought had potential to be a real stall (the big reverse wave over the station) turned out not to be. Oh well, at least its 200ft tall

Intamin to Win

Mega Poster
^I would be surprised if there is one tbh. The one element I thought had potential to be a real stall (the big reverse wave over the station) turned out not to be. Oh well, at least its 200ft tall

Aren’t their technically stall(s) in this layout? They aren’t full, long ones but by my definition of the understanding there is some there. (2:55, 3:11 and 3:18 are where.) The first isn’t quite a wave turn, as far as I can tell, and neither is the second. The third element looks an awful lot like a stall indeed.

The first two, either way, should be given a new name anyway. “Kickout” or thereabouts

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Aren’t their technically stall(s) in this layout? They aren’t full, long ones but by my definition of the understanding there is some there. (2:55, 3:11 and 3:18 are where.) The first isn’t quite a wave turn, as far as I can tell, and neither is the second. The third element looks an awful lot like a stall indeed.

The first two, either way, should be given a new name anyway. “Kickout” or thereabouts
When @tomahawk says stall, he means this:
image_8772.jpg

Lofty

CF Legend
I feel the term 'stall' is thrown around left, right and centre for anything that has an elongated inverted section - in reality, stalls are as Hixee shows above.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I feel the term 'stall' is thrown around left, right and centre for anything that has an elongated inverted section - in reality, stalls are as Hixee shows above.
This.

Just because it has a delayed roll, doesn't make it a stall. If you call them the same, you clearly haven't ridden a real stall.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Intamin to Win

Mega Poster
This.

Just because it has a delayed roll, doesn't make it a stall. If you call them the same, you clearly haven't ridden a real stall.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
So what are we calling all these half-stalls and outward banked turns? What about the one on Vengeance, the quick-diving thing? IMO, with all the new elements cropping up in the lexicon, we should classify them better

DeathmetalmikeNL

Roller Poster
found a video on youtube from midway mayhem. he is standing on top of the lifthill of sheikra.
you`ll get a pretty good view of whats already been taken down and what not!

(not my footage but thought i was cool to share )

Last edited:

Peet

Giga Poster
Wow there's actually not that much left, this project will be an interesting half-way point between a ground-up I-box and a conversion.