What's new

Freizeitpark Plohn | Dynamite | Mack BigDipper

Ethan

Strata Poster
The layout has grown on me. If I remember correctly, the NL recreation somebody/the park created seems more drawn out. In reality it's actually so cute and tight and I want it. Theming looks promising too.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
Looks a bit better than the animation but I cant forget how short the layout really is. Drop, tunnel, top hat (thing?), flat turn, twist loop, roll, brakes. Should power through the elements though.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
52417037_2082524845163968_6723821029019353088_o.jpg

The drop looks weird.

Last edited:

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I'd be lying if I said I'm not disappointed it isn't more like Lost Gravity's first drop, but it still looks damn fun, and the inversion that follows should be fab too.

Ethan

Strata Poster
Thanks, I hate it.

The only reason I can think of that it might be profiled like that, except for a partially-blind designer, is maybe so you experience less positive G's going down than you do on a normal dive drop?

Catmaydo

Roller Poster
Thanks, I hate it.

The only reason I can think of that it might be profiled like that, except for a partially-blind designer, is maybe so you experience less positive G's going down than you do on a normal dive drop?

I'm guessing it's profiled like that so that it's a slow roll around the heartline into the first drop as shown in the animation, rather than something more snappy like Lost Gravity's first drop.

Ethan

Strata Poster
I'm guessing it's profiled like that so that it's a slow roll around the heartline into the first drop as shown in the animation, rather than something more snappy like Lost Gravity's first drop.
I'm talking about the drop itself, not the roll. I think it's pretty obvious that it's shaped to roll slower than Lost Gravity, they're completely different drops.