#200 Anubis, Plopsaland De Panne
#300 Tornado, Bakken
#400 Tornado, Särkänniemi
#500 Goliath, La Ronde
#600 Wildfire, Kolmården
#700 Ba-a-a Express, Europa Park
#800 Astro Storm, Brean Leisure Park
#900 (V2) Vertical Velocity, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

And the road to the almighty #1000 begins...
Congratulations @CookieCoasters! Are you planning on hitting 1000 in 2019, or will it be later?

EthC

Mega Poster
1. Flying Fish - Thorpe Park
10. Maximus - Crealy Devon
25. Windstorm - Old Town (Florida)
50. Rita - Alton Towers
100. Twisted Colossus - Six Flags Magic Mountain
150. Winjas Fear - Phantasialand
200. Happy Loops - Energylandia
210. Icon - Blackpool Pleasure Beach My current number!

It is supposedly 208, but thats because it doesn't count New python and maximus Blitz bahn as part of the standard cred list but **** it, it was an option so that's my all in all count :p

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
Turns out I've never done my one of these, so thought it might be appropriate to do so in line with a milestone forum post (#1000).

#100 Battlestar Galactica Human - Universal Studios Singapore
#200 Troy - Toverland
#300 Ultra Twister Megaton - Greenland
#400 Gold Rush - Slagharen
#500 Shambhala - Portaventura
#600 Rocky Coaster - Suzuka Circuit

Imagineer Josh

Mega Poster
#1 Beastie, Alton Towers
#100 Bizarro, Six Flags New England
#200 Anubis, Plopsaland De Panne
#300 Tornado, Bakken
#400 Tornado, Särkänniemi
#500 Goliath, La Ronde
#600 Wildfire, Kolmården
#700 Ba-a-a Express, Europa Park
#800 Astro Storm, Brean Leisure Park
#900 (V2) Vertical Velocity, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

And the road to the almighty #1000 begins...
Where do you keep your coaster count? On a website or someone else? I'm always interested in seeing coaster counts of those who have tons of credits.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
Where do you keep your coaster count? On a website or someone else? I'm always interested in seeing coaster counts of those who have tons of credits.

Coaster-count like davidm said and I also have a personal spreadsheet detailing all of my credits. Not uncommon in the enthusiast community I don’t think.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I think you've got to have a spreadsheet running parallel to Coaster-Count. Maybe should be a forum rule. :p

Matt N

CF Legend
I should really consider a spreadsheet, even though I only know what order I rode my creds in from #39, and I've ridden 56! I also have Captain Coaster to help with logging my coaster count!

Matt N

CF Legend
Right, so I did my goon spreadsheet, and it brought up some interesting info for the milestones! So, here are my updated milestones post-spreadsheet:
1st: Runaway Mine Train (Alton Towers) (28th September 2013)
10th: Vampire (Chessington World of Adventures) (26th July 2014)
20th: Flight of the Hippogriff (Universal's Islands of Adventure) (unknown, August 2014)
30th: Cobra's Curse (Busch Gardens Tampa) (22nd August 2016)
40th: Wicker Man (Alton Towers) (25th March 2018)
50th: Big One (Blackpool Pleasure Beach) (14th August 2018)

The next big milestone I'm counting is the 100th! Please note that some of this is based off of memory and/or the process of elimination. Also note that I did ride the 1st and 10th before 2013, but I'm only counting from 28th September 2013, as I'd say that was when I truly became an enthusiast! I also only count coasters I've ridden since becoming an enthusiast, as well; my coaster count would be a little higher if I counted pre-enthusiast stuff, but I personally feel you rate things differently and look more in-depth as an enthusiast, and I don't really remember any of my pre-enthusiast experiences, so my coaster count is only what I've ridden since becoming an enthusiast!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I love the fact that you have a specific DATE when your enthusiasm started. Not like, "sometime around 2013", or "after the summer 2013", but a specific date. Do you have a time too? :p

Good stuff though, you've done the right thing by setting a spreadsheet up early in your enthusiasm. Means you can add, modify and tweak it as your count grows, rather than facing the awful task of starting one from scratch when you're at like 300+ or something. Although as my first hour at "work" this morning proved, you'll never stop fiddling with it. :D

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I've been warming up to the idea of making my own spreadsheet, especially since I've seen @Hyde's and a lot of the data analysis he's ran in his. Unfortunately, doing so would require me to sit down for an enormous amount of time to enter all the data. I do know that Coaster Counter has an export list function, which will dump the ride name, park name, and location data into a spreadsheet, but it leaves out the ride stats. I've considered writing a script to search RCDB and pull this data, but I'd first need to ensure that each ride in my list on Coaster Counter matches letter by letter what is listed on RCDB...which is a process that just defeats the original purpose.

I do track my lists on both Coaster Counter and Coaster-Count. A few summers back, Coaster Counter went down for an extended period of time so I switched over. I now maintain both and treat Coaster-Count as the master.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
See, I've never quite got myself motivated (or excited) enough about doing the sort of number crunching that Hyde does. Not so much the statistics processing, I can get that, but all the data input just turns me off big time. A data pull from RCDB would be lovely, but I'd always grumble at the bits of missing data.

For what it's worth, I have set up a "Summary" page at the front of my spreadsheet, which almost entirely self-populates based on Coaster and Park input tabs. Have the data present itself neatly like this gets my Excel boner going big time. As of this morning, this is how it looks:

uSg3Ots.jpg

zxWXBa3.jpg

The grey (totals), green (milestones) and 'dark' blue (manufacturers) tables fully self-populate and update following data input. As do the tables. The 'light' blue (top 20s) and purple (misc stats) cells are a mix of manual and automatic, but I am looking to keep adding more automation to these. The maps are generated from a website (Link here), with the input for the site generated automatically and then copied in. I have looked to use Excel's inbuilt mapping, but haven't ever been pleased with the result given the time I've put in. A basic macro deals with refreshing and sorting the pivot tables after I've done all the inputs after a trip, but I've tried to do as much of it formula driven as I can as I always think it's a bit more robust.

For reference, the data is inputted like this - only takes a few moments after a trip, really. Country codes are the ISO-3166 alpha-3 codes, obviously. :p
Zenf6sm.jpg

Plot the whole thing (summary, coasters and parks pages) as a PDF, and happy days. :)