What's new

Youtube muting protest.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I suspect they'll crack down on it too. Videos of coaster geeks at a theme park doesn't fall into the categories:
Criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

:(

Mark

Strata Poster
Yeah, I just dug around in the account section and whereas before it said the video was blocked everywhere, it now says....

As a result, your video has been blocked everywhere except in these locations:
Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Guam, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, South Korea, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, United States Virgin Islands
What should I do?
No action is required on your part. Your video is still available in the locations listed above. In some cases, ads may appear next to your video.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Thats just the official music videos they blocked earlier this year isn't it, nothing to do with the WMG farce...

Youtubes site is so complicated when trying to contact someone, I've ended up having to contact someoene by sending feedback on some help not being helpful....

Because now I've got

All content owners have reviewed your video and agreed with your dispute:
Your video has been restored to its original state.

Please note that the video's status can change; if another content owner claims it, this process may be repeated. You may want to check your videos' status periodically.

Please take a few minutes to visit our Help Centre section on Policy and Copyright Guidelines, where you can learn more about copyright law and our Content Identification Service.

* Content owner: WMG Type: Audio content

BUT THE AUDIO IS MUTED!!!! :\