What's new

Your Plans For 2012

nadroJ

CF Legend
furie said:
That's about it actually, but I'm sure more will come along. I'd love to get to Wicksteed with people as it's fab, Oakwood would be nice, etc, etc. Nothing exotic though.

Wicksteed WILL happen this year, even if it kills me!

Jake

Strata Poster
Confirmed:

Dream Park
Farah Park
Al Jubayha Amusement City
Jingo's Jungle

Probable, due to them containing stray credz:

Wicksteed
Brean
Barry Island
Billing
Dudley Zoo
Niggang Chine
(and whatever that other dump near it is called)

Oooh, I really, really need to get to Twinlakes and Wheelgate this year. Anyone got a sprog I can borrow?

Yeah, quiet year so far. Still tempted by Russia in the summer but money / travel buddy needed. Hit me up if you're interested ;).

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
My first trip is a 2 day trip to Thorpe Park In May.
Then a week later off to sunny spain, for Terra Mitica and the water park in Benidorm.
Then half way though june a ten day trip to Portaventura + there water park.
Then just going round the rest of the Uk.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Snoo said:
Definitely:

Busch Gardens Williamsburg
Kings Dominion
Hershey
Cedar Point
Waldameer

Maybe:

Darien Lake
Kings Island

Have you been to Darien Lake before Snoo?

It's nothing horribly special

D1993

Hyper Poster
Im hoping Six Flags Great Adventure, Dorney Park, Hershey Park and Kings Dominion and Kings Island.
I've actually been accepted to work at cedar point as a ride operator for 2012 and will be moving to live there!
So you could say that Cedar Point is definitely on my plans haha :)

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
Going back to parks that have rides open since last time i went. Example. Skyrush at Hersheypark, Untamed at Canobie Lake, and Goliath at Six Flags New England. I'm dying to go to Busch Gardens Williamsburg.

pinklottie91

Roller Poster
Well, I've already done Thorpe x3 and Chessington x1. I want to go to Drayton Manor and Alton Towers as well. And I would like to go abroad for theme parks but I might wait until after uni once I start earning a bit more money - such a bummer being a student! ;)