What's new

Your Plans For 2012

Martyn B

CF Legend
No confirmations yet, but my plans are:

Parque Warner
Parque de atracciones (+ bonus new cred in Madrid)
Parc Asterix
Bagatelle
Six Flags Great Adventure
Coney Island etc
Florida or Texas
Netherlands

There's a lot there, so it'll be interesting to see what I stick to...

XYZ

Roller Poster
I really have no definite plans, I am going to SFDK & SCBB next year since they are my home parks, though these are possible parks I may go to next year:

-SFMM
-Knott's
-Legoland California

Kebab

Giga Poster
I never plan. But I do hope to make a return to PortAventura, I'm actually getting some kind of withdrawal symptoms.

Other than that, most likely...

- Alton Towers
- Pleasure Beach
- Thorpe Park
- Drayton Manor
- Disneyland Paris
- Europa Park
- Heide Park

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
I'd actually quite like to do a Norfolk trip (I'd planned one last year but it fell through).

Europa/Asterix for the Live + Disney?

Apart from that I've not much else planned. The parents are talking of doing New Zealand in 2013 now, so I think 2012 might have to be a bit of a saving year. Lets hope work send me somewhere exciting for free...

Snoo

The Legend
I'd like to say Hershey for SkyRush, SFGAm for XFlight, and the normals for the rest of the year.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I don't think it's going to be a big year for me again. I'll probably only get to Cedar Point a few times, but I'm going to try and visit King's Island, as I missed out last year and I might as well add Dollywood. There's a chance I am going to Green Bay next summer, so if that happens, count in Six Flags Great America and Zippin Pippin.

Strummer

Roller Poster
I've been far too lax in my theme park visits since around 2007, just lost a lot of interest in them really.

Going to try and turn that round 2012. Haven't been to Alton in a good few years so I'll take a trip there and a handful of other UK parks. I'm going to Holland in June, so I might check some parks out there when I'm over, I'll have to have a look.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Woop, first proper trip abroad confirmed now! Off to Madrid in June, for Parque de Atracciones and Parque Warner!

Expedia <3

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Might as well bump this since it's closer to summer. Nothing is definite for me yet and my first priority is finding some means of income, but if all works out, here are the possibilities:

Cedar Point
Hersheypark
King's Dominion
Busch Gardens Europe
Bay Beach(Zippin' Pippin)
Six Flags Great America
King's Island
Dollywood
Canada's Wonderland
Darien Lake

The last three are a stretch, but anything's possible.

SixFlagsOverFlorida

Roller Poster
I will be going to Six Flags Magic Mountain in early July (forget the day) but either a Tuesday , Wednesday , or Thursday. What is the best tatics to get on all the rides. X2(a must) , Tatsu(a must) , Superman(would love to) , and Goliath(rode the georgia one but would like to ride this one) , Green Latern (not sure if its good or not).

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I'm always reluctant to post in topics like these as, well, my plans always fail. However, this season it looks like I'm actually going places, so yay!

Confirmed parks:

Canada's Wonderland (x2)
Cedar Point
Lake Compounce
Six Flags New England
Luna Park/Coney Island
Dorneypark
Knoebels
Six Flags America
Hershypark
Kings Dominion
Busch Gardens Williamsberg
...and, erm, Centreville Amusement Park in Toronto :p

Unconfirmed, but likely:

Rye Playland
Alton
Thorpe

And possible:

Port Aventura

This should, and will be, my best season as an enthusiast by far. I'm really looking forward to it :)

peep

CF Legend
Well it looks like 2012 is going to be an epic year for me. I've already been to Disneyland Paris with another trip at some point during the year inevitable.

Chessington, Thorpe and Alton are clearly going to be visited a few times.

May I should be going to Parc Asterix.

June sees me going over to America for some East Coast awesomness.

September sees me going back to America for some Florida epicness.

If a CF Live happens in November/December for Port Aventura then I'll hopefully go along to that.

There are a few other parks I'd like to get to but at the moment it's all down to fitting it in around work (and my huge amount of time already booked off) and if I can find the money to do them.

Snoo

The Legend
Definitely:

Busch Gardens Williamsburg
Kings Dominion
Hershey
Cedar Point
Waldameer

Maybe:

Darien Lake
Kings Island

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Thorpe
Chessington
Alton
Kings Dominion
Busch Gardens Williamsburg
Six Flags Amerughghggh
Six Flags New England
Lake Compounce
Quassy
Dorney Park
HersheyPark
Knoebels
Carowinds

...Are confirmed.

Would like to go elsewhere but also saving money would be good.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
All UK merlin parks are definite with Blackpool as a big possiblity. Hopefully I'll get to Port Aventura as well.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Mine's starting to come together...
With CF:
Thorpe (eugh)
Great Yarmouth (yay)
Blackpool
I'd also love to do Port Aventura again too.

Generally:
Gulliver's Warrington (very likely)
Alton Towers (lots; starting next week)
Disney Paris

That's about it actually, but I'm sure more will come along. I'd love to get to Wicksteed with people as it's fab, Oakwood would be nice, etc, etc. Nothing exotic though.