What's new

You know you're CF-ing it too much when...

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
When you think your such a cool American because you talk to British people every day.

...Course, I don't need that to make me cool. :roll:

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
...when you go on the computer to do coursework but automatically go on to CF and think damn, why did I go on this? Then you never get roudn to doing coursework because it's so addictive!

That's my biggest problem at the minute!

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
^ Haha, I so knwo your problem. That happens to me all the time when I'm doing my CADD work for Design and Engineering Tech, I mean its impulsive!

Anyways...

...When you wish Thorpe Park would just blow up, or some disasterous even occur in the Amusement Industry, that way CF wouldn't be so dead and you'd have something to talk about!

Will

Strata Poster
When people at school ask you if pancakes make your willy stick up...

When a book by a guy called Iain (Lain) has you in hysterics...

Will

Strata Poster
When you find yourself referring to people's siblings as 'mini_minor' whoever

When a numberplate P500DET manages to attract your attention through the gloom...

Aaron

Hyper Poster
When you see Kir on a numberplate and instantly get out your camera phone...

and Ian too...

not seen Dan yet though, sorry.

(plenty of Az's too! :p)

kir

Hyper Poster
When you bump into someone from CF on your way to college! *looks at Infernus*

(It doesn't count if you already go to the same college, like Az and Erol etc! And Az, I gotta see that Kir number plate picture on Sunday if you still got it!)

Aaron

Hyper Poster
^dah, cheating...

OK, well if you start to practice Ian's home made crisps ideas across the piazza...

Oh, the photo didn't come out kir, sorry dude.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
When you correct your American Govt. teacher on the proper geography of England and its regional boundaries.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
When you think that it is an achievement to have the first post in this topic of the new year.

Also...
when you see a concrete pumping truck's arch coming out of your development and have to look twice because it seems remarkably close to an S&S screamin swing.

tanya

Mega Poster
when you realise you are ill and need to sleep coz theres only a few days to mclive2.

and thats more important than getting better for work/ life
but you still read coasterforce coz you cant help it.
posting with a really high temperature here.

A

Anonymous

when you find yourself spending more time on CoasterForce than playing Halo 2.

A

Anonymous

when you find yourself spending more time on CoasterForce than playing Resi 4 or MP2 :lol:

When searched Coaster on P2P programs, just to see what comes up.

Ben

CF Legend
When you consider it normal to have someone singing "Don't Eat Babies" and a baby crying on your Ipod.

Damn you Furie!