What's new

You know you're CF-ing it too much when...

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
When you buckle up the empty seat belt next to you when you get in your Pick-Up, just as help for the Ride-Ops, and unbuckle it after the ride as courtesy for the next riders.

A

Anonymous

When you spend over 6 Days (In Total) on RCT3, building a Theme Park and Themeing it too the Max; And making the effort to creates Promo's and add long stories to 95% of Updates...Thats when you know your a loser :p

CF_B :D

c&r

Mega Poster
When you dream about mowing Ian down as he runs across a barren desert... that sure was one very odd dream, I'll give it that. Speaking of touch typing, I suppose you could say I learnt to touch type because of CF, is that over doing it? I think now is, again, the time to say "Hmm". Hmm.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
When you can no longer type the words 'for' or 'fore' without a concerted effort not to press the 'c' key.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
When your taking a Test on the play the Crucible, and the question reads "Sarah Good was accused of sending out her spirit in the form of a Yellow _____ to the children.", and all you can think of to fill that blank is Montu.

Thanx alot Yellow Montu! :lol:

Will

Strata Poster
Screaming Coasters said:
When your balls fall off and Nadia just so happens to catch them!
looooooool
When you're so used to conversation with Erol that on reading this statement you don't even think about raising an eyebrow :p

A few of these statements occured to me while I was 1,500+ miles from you all last week, but my personal favourite were:
When you get to the bottom of a lift and remark "detonation complete"
and when you sit during a plane take off with hands in the air trying hard not to do CF related shouting, and then remark that the landing was somewhat forceless...

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
When you download MSN with the sole purpose to talk to those CFing Brits who won't download AIM.

A

Anonymous

...when you hear somebody fart and start singing 'Is a fart or is it a poo?' :lol:

Mark

Strata Poster
^ Er, umm, yeah.

When you are actually wishing the days away until there is another worthwhile trip to attend.

Will

Strata Poster
^ But surely that's what everyone here does with their other time!

When you attract some very strange looks by having hysterics when someone says "there have been some very bad film versions of Frankenstein made, usually involving that assistant... what's his name? Igor..."

I'd got another but I forgot it...

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
When you break down and start crying like a baby when you discovered that the forums have been changed from dark to light.

A

Anonymous

You see someone named FugitiveKitty and immediately think 'oh ****, HERE COMES THE SPAM!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!'