What's new

You know you're CF-ing it too much when...

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
When you break a plate and instinctively blame Taylor.

When you correct your friends txts for improper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

When you start referring to everyone as a goon.

When your email is filled with notifications from CF to the point that you cannot find your SAT Guides for school.

nealbie

CF Legend
Mysterious Sue said:
When your friends laugh at you and ask how the 'force' is going :x

AHAHA!

That's it! You guys are all being casually referred to as "The Force" from now on - that's so much more amazing than having to explain it to mates!

Plus it means more drinking can be done in the pub! Mind you, that's unlikely to end well! :lol:

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
When you're having sex and immediately think "MARCUS!"

Kebab

Giga Poster
When you have to explain to your girlfriend what a mid-course brake run is whilst going up The Big One's lift hill... :lol:

Yes I was on about that it kills the ride, even if it's going 2mph already...

Treeis

Mega Poster
When you learn about Velocity, Air, G-Force, Speed, Avalanches in school and think "Ive ridden that..."

madhjsp

Giga Poster
You should be studying for a final exam that you have tomorrow, but instead you spend you stay up late posting in a bunch of different topics so that you can get your post count up to 800, earning you the "e" in the "Coasterforce" that slowly builds above your avatar.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
When it's 1:37 am in the morning... and you and Snoo are the only two CFers online.

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
When its 1:53 am and your veiwing coasterforce from your phone
:p

Sent from me in my bed at my mommys house at 1:54am while petting my kitty.