What's new

You know you're CF-ing it too much when...

Error

Strata Poster
Slash said:
When you win a cable lift from a roller coaster for making a self confessional video about your obsession with roller coasters.

well done by the way Error

You're not CFing enough if you completely missed this about a month ago.

...the stand's broken by the way...

Slash

Giga Poster
^ ITS WHAT!!!! (In the post or your fault?)

err you know when your CFing too much when your sad your average posting is below 10.

Slash

Giga Poster
^ You are joking... aren't you :lol:

Err, when you check the "You know when your CFing topic" to find out how Error's stand broke!

Error

Strata Poster
Slash said:
Err, when you check the "You know when your CFing topic" to find out how Error's stand broke!

When I got it, the front sign wouldn't stand up (Ian told me it never did) but the left side was bent too much so splited. As such, I'm going to see about getting it either a) reinforced via welding, or b) get a glass case for it.

A

Anonymous

Whaen your reloading the page hopeping someone logs in or posts. Even though your the only one online at 2am.

Error

Strata Poster
When you go necroposting in a topic that is months old because you're bored in your computer class.

When you go to the "You know you're CF-ing too much when" to discover you still haven't fixed your lifr cable stand.

Slash

Giga Poster
When you think "The last time I went in the *You know you're CF-ing too much when..." topic I talked about Errors Lift Cable Stand. To find, I'm posting after Error about a Lift Cable stand.

Ollie

CF Legend
When the smaller CF members rely on you to help them climb onto a big scary clown for a photo. :p

6494_101645199849576_100000122899085_46971_5769529_n.jpg