What's new

You can only ride one manufacturer's coaster.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
So. You can only ride one manufacturer's coasters for the rest of your life, which would it be?

Mine would be Intamin, massive variety and a constant churn out of new rides each year.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
11dfi7.jpg

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
As much as I want to say RMC (they are without a doubt, my favorite manufacturer), I have to go with B&M on this one. They offer great variety, and almost all of their coasters are at least "good," with a majority of them being excellent and amazing rides. I haven't been on enough "good" Intamins to have a validated opinion on that manufacturer, but I'm sure if I got on some of their best creations, it would be a toss up between Intamin and B&M.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
A paddlin' is better than headbanging! :p

RMC is just so good. I'd like to say Intamin is option 2, as they have a massive variety, but some of their rides are just bad. I don't even want to bother with that POS Ferrari thing in Spain. I cringe when I think about it.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I'd go for Mack.

Haven't ridden many of their coasters, but there's plenty of variety, their coasters are well received and there's lots of new stuff they come up with.

Second choice would be B&M; because B&M.

nadroJ

CF Legend
I'd go with Intamin I think. Good enough variation for things not to get boring and I'd get to ride bae so all is well.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Haven't ridden much from them but I have to go Mack. Plenty of variety from them and have heard nothing but good things about any of their coasters.

Ben

CF Legend
I think I'd say B&M but it's really hard.

RMC just don't have the variety, yet.

Intamin have fabulous Skyrush, fabulous Balder, fabulous Bizarro, but B&M have the variety. They have the fantastic Hypers, fabulous Thunderbird, Dive Machines...

Yeah, B&M probably just edge it for me. If Intamin built a few more really good Woodies, a few more Skyrushes, then yeah, but, not yet.

Sandman

Giga Poster
As a couple of people have mentioned, B&M have got the right consistency at this moment in time. I'd pick them.

Worthy mentions would be:

Intamin
Mack
GCI

Yet to try RMC plus I think as GOOD as people say they are, you're basically going to be left with a few great but incredibly similar ride experiences.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
RMC or Intamin, probably RMC since I have almost all the good Intamins in the states under my belt.

Shirofukurou

Mega Poster
^No, but you can have White Canyon style wooden coaster OTSR's.

Seriously though, intamin has a great variety, as they do family coasters as well as thrill coasters. Plus, they make great flat rides as well.

Ben

CF Legend
Jarrett said:
RMC or Intamin, probably RMC since I have almost all the good Intamins in the states under my belt.

A. There's other countries y'know
B. Not the question

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Vekoma as they have the most operating coasters which means I get get loads-a creds :D (if we're talking designed by then I'd choose Ing.-Büro Stengel GmbH as they have designed 450 odd creds, but they've been built by other manufacturers).

Ok, I'm being silly, B&M in reality.