What's new

When do you put it in your mouth?

How often do you brush your teeth?

• Once a day as it's all it needs

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Twice a Day (Recommended by the Tooth Fariy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three times a day as I like putting things in my mouth

• I don't because I'm dirty and/or can't afford a toothbrush

• Total voters

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I still got baby teeth hehe :)

I do see your point.

I always look at the point of simple things before doing them... and I don't see any point if its not going to change anything on that particular day... just like cleaning this desk. Its mould/dust covered with a merge of sausage and cake. Nobody sees it, therefore the jobs not needing to be done. Thats how I work, with the odd exception. If there was point, i.e. someone comming up here I would clean it, and I would probally polish my model coasters to incase they wanted to see them run.

I do normaly look too deeply into everything though... too much thinking.

:D

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
A-Kid said:
I still got baby teeth hehe :)

I do see your point.

I always look at the point of simple things before doing them... and I don't see any point if its not going to change anything on that particular day... just like cleaning this desk. Its mould/dust covered with a merge of sausage and cake. Nobody sees it, therefore the jobs not needing to be done.

There is a point to that as well. Infection. If bacteria is growing on that (Which there is, as there is mould), then it need to be cleaned. You could catch something nasty.

Sorry, but your lack of common sense really amazes me.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
^
Lack of common sence? I have alot of common sense. Im not doing a task thats not necessary. I could save 2 mins by not doing such things. I make the most of my time not wasting it to tasks that make no difference to my day.

If Im open to a few bacteria I can become amune to some infections. Almost like jabs. This logic works well so far. Being too clean opens you to infections and colds that the body isn't prepared for.

Meh I dont really wanna have to be on this topic all day. Bored now.

Dave

CF Legend
I brush my teeth usually only in the morning.

Brush again if you get that horrible layer on your teeth.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
HAHAHAHA ON THE TITLE! IT'S SO FUNNY!

(Why not just write the obvious? And thank you for continuing my hygiene special I'm running atm.)

I do mine at least once a day, usually before heading to bed - can't sleep unless I have fresh, minty teeth.

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
I actually did laugh a bit at the title...guess that just shows my level of maturity :lol:

But for me it's twice a day, with Listerine after the bed-time brush. I just can't sleep at night knowing I haven't brushed my teeth - especially after drinking Coca-Cola.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Once a day, in the morning when I'm getting ready for school/when I wake up when school's off and weekends.

I really can't be arsed to do it before I go to bed...

thx

Mega Poster
Twice in a day, but for most of my life so far only done it once a day, never had any problems/holes either though.

Funky Monk

Roller Poster
Twice a day, everyday. It doesn't feel right if I don't. 5 minutes isn't much if it means you have better teeth and no bad breath :)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I just popped by to say.. "HAHAHAHA! I thought this topic was about sucking cock!" Which is quite apt really because the topic does indeed suck cock.

BetaKitten

Mega Poster
Once at day at very least.... and always in the morning....

Before bed if i remember too.... I have some wisdom teeth coming through and they've already got infected once....

jokerman

Giga Poster
Twice. Once in the morning, once before bed.

However, at weekends, I tend not to get up tl the afternoon, so only once normally in these circumstances.