What's new

When do you put it in your mouth?

How often do you brush your teeth?

• Once a day as it's all it needs

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Twice a Day (Recommended by the Tooth Fariy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three times a day as I like putting things in my mouth

• I don't because I'm dirty and/or can't afford a toothbrush

• Total voters

Ollie

CF Legend
Or in Laymans Terms... How often do you brush your teeth?

I only usually do it once a day just before I go to bed. But occasionally do it twice a day if I've eaten something messy in the morning.
The dentist always says I have perfect teeth although I always eat loads of sugary stuff and people always say how clean and white my teeth are lol.

Jools

Giga Poster
Usually three times a day, once in the morning, once before I go out in the evening or afternoon, and before I go to bed, and sometime midmorning for the sake of it :lol:

DjTommyB

Hyper Poster
I only brush my teeth before I go to bed and I always eat alot of junk food but my dentist says my teeth are perfect. :lol:

Jake

Strata Poster
^^^ LOL, everyone gets that when they're 15. You wait...

I do mine twice a day, oh, and, the innuendo is about as funny as poverty.

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
Wait!!!

Are we still talking about tooth brushes or cocks?

Because if it's cocks,then my post still stands. :lol:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Twice a day. When I get up (after breakfast) and before I go to bed. Simple, never had any issues with my teeth, so I'll keep it that way thanks.

By the way, ****test topic title ever. Just a big fail on the innuendo.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Twice. After I got an infected nerve, and had terrible toothache for two months solid, barely being able to sleep, let alone eat, it makes you sure to look after your teeth.

Ollie and TommyB, your dentist may say that now, but don't forget, your teeth are only young. You have a whole life of eating to do, just because they are perfect now, chances are they won't be after another 20 years of only brushing once a day.

Ollie

CF Legend
Yeah it was late and I couldn't think of anything more clever. If anyone has a better suggestion then I'll change it.
And Ash it's still good as it's been happening my whole life. I do look after my teeth, I just often only brush them once a day. Compared to my younger brother who eats really healthily and used to brush them twice a day who's has several fillings and braces.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Sometimes it's just a physical trait. Some people have different traits, yours may be that you have good teeth. It's not just about the diet and brushing, although that can help.

Ollie said:
Yeah it was late and I couldn't think of anything more clever. If anyone has a better suggestion then I'll change it.
"How often do you clean your teeth?" That'd do the trick. ;)

Rush

Giga Poster
^^Urrm... how about "How often do you brush your teeth?" The fact that you're desperately trying to make a funny innuendo for the topic does anything but make it funny.

Damn, Hixee beat me to it. ¬_¬

Usually twice a day but sometimes I slack a bit for instance if I wake up really late or if I skip breakfast. Also on days we visit the dentist, I tend to have an extra brush before just to make them ever so slightly cleaner. :wink:

Unlike what appears to be everyone elses' dentist, mine kept telling me I was going to have terrible teeth and told me I wasn't brushing properly but I've still only ever had one filling which I got in April.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Once a day IF I'm going anywhere. Which is unlikely.

I don't bother if I'm not going anywhere as there is no point to it.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
And there is no point to that ether if nobody is going to see it. :D

...the snowball effect is starting. But I rebel against pointless tasks to save time.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
A-Kid said:

Until your teeth become bad and start to look a mess? Then you can't do anything to make them look better...

A-Kid said:
...the snowball effect is starting. But I rebel against pointless tasks to save time.

It's a bit like breaking your left arm and not bothering getting it sirted at hospital. Hell, you've got another arm and nobody will notice.

Look after yourself for your future isn't a waste of time...

I always brush twice a day. Right after I get up, and right before bed. Though if I can taste my mouth (you know when your breath is bad) - then I'll brush again. Not often mind, but sometimes if I've had too much coffee.

I have terrible teeth though. My dentists are always impressed by my dental hygiene and I never need a "scale and polish". My teeth rot easily though - it's just a bad bit of genetics somewhere and nothing I can do about it. So I work at slowing the process as much as I can :)

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
furie said:
A-Kid said:

Until your teeth become bad and start to look a mess? Then you can't do anything to make them look better...

A-Kid said:

This. Of course there is a point. Some peoples logic amazes me! :roll: