Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Green

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Hazel

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters

Scarlet

Mega Poster
Yes but darling it doesn't count when you have the receipt for them.

And Furie, my boss is colour blind, and is a hairdresser. Don't even get me started on how, just HOW.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, can we see the unprocessed version of that photo please Tay? :p

Scarlet, it's easy, honest. I used to do painting, so I had sets of both paints and inks. I had them all labelled and in a specific order. I then got friends (real friends who told me the truth :p ) to say "this ink is darker than that paint and compliments it, and this paint is a good highlight to this paint". I then created a chart of "things that work" and just stuck to it. I had a "skin tone" selection and a formula for working it out, that kind of thing.

And Joey, orange IS a fab colour, but I hate pink. So I actually think pink is a fab colour and hate orange - so I think you're the broken one :p

To bring this back on topic, have my eye :lol:
eyeeye.jpg

so you can all decide for yourselves :p

So your boss probably does something similar. He'll know which dyes react in which way to different hair colours and as long as he is good (i.e. can cover the hair evenly) then it should be fine. There's a risk (apparently my recent fence painting job is "blotchy" :roll:), but as long as you have a set of rules that works and you can stick to them, then it's fine. It limits your ability to be creative to a degree, but it's possible.

kimahri

CF Legend
You know how I said I liked Eyes in the Ass, legs and boob's thread?

Well this has too many eyes that are too close and is starting to freak me out.

^^ I went through that with Snoo in Photos of Members. I forgot that I had to verify the fact that my eyes are blue -.- Silly me! Unprocessed photos:

original_zps5fa6ca24.jpg

zzzzzzzz_zps8cf12caf.jpg

Aaand, disregarding the whackjob in the photograph (no, not me before someone takes a jab):

zzzzzzzzz_zps46e55fbb.jpg

Good enough? Let's face it, I have fab eyes [/conceit]

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Mine are hazel, but they seem to change shades day by day. Some days, they are much more brown; others, they are heavier on green. Not sure if that's actually happening (or what would cause it if so), or if that's just my mind playing tricks on me, though.

WelcomeToOblivion

Giga Poster
my eyes change colour depending on my mood, the weather, the season and what programme i'm watching. They're red when I'm angry, white in the winter, grey if it's raining and TARDIS blue when I watch Doctor Who.

Not really they're brown. Or Hazel. I dunno.

VascoXTRC

Roller Poster
Hazel eyes are two colors. Ususally brown at the pupil and green/gold further out. Brown is solid. Hazel is NOT just a light brown.

Rihanna has Hazel eyes
image.axd