Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Green

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Hazel

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters

Scarlet

Mega Poster
Green. Like a total MS Paint 'click and fill' job with absolutely no variation in the tone of the colour. Just green. I used to look at the amount of pretty blue-eyed people I knew with longing, but I love the green now.

Also, it's easier to contrast, so now that I'm ginger the green stands out a lot more, it's a lovely synergy of vibrance.

As you can see...

DSC_0555-1_zps6802687d.jpg

VascoXTRC

Roller Poster
I wish i had dark brown like a puppy dog. I was always told I have Hazel and I do. I have a brown center with olive green towards the edge of the iris.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Lol, angle of the picture makes my nose look huge, but here's my eyes:

photoon21102012at1946.jpg

They're hazel, I would say.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
No idea, but probably green with a darker band around the iris. When I'm hungover, the whites are red, but the iris is quite definitely bright green due to dehydration.

When I wear my anti-colourblind contact lens, my pupil is shiny red like the Terminators :)

Or the lazy answer: No idea :p

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Joey said:
Yours are dyno van colour, Furie. Honest.

Is that colour blind Dyno van coloured or normal colour vision Dyno van coloured?

For those confused...

Here is a Dynorod Van:
orange.jpg

This is florescent Orange, yes? It makes sense to me because it's a bright orange (which is a form of red).

However, when I have in my colour correcting contact lens, the van changes to this colour:
pink.jpg

It becomes a florescent pink instead. It's odd because most of the time orange and pink are just the same (well, there are more than two shades of each, which is a shock I can tell you!!!) - but the florescent versions really screw my colour correcting system over.

Joey knows this and it does his head in as much as it does mine and now he's taking the piss :lol: