What's new

Whats better? Being bald or to have to much hair?

Whats better? Being bald or to have to much hair?

• Bald

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lots of hair

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

kir

Hyper Poster
I haven't actually had a haircut since February. I detest having my haircut, I always walk away from a hairdressers thinking "I look like a mug".

I just hate hair. I wish we were all born bald and that would be the end of it.

AeRo

Hyper Poster
Too much hair can be removed. I never had my hair that long when I was younger so it doesn't bother me that much now it is disappearing.

The sensible vote has to be too much hair. :D

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Dragonlove said:
Is it actually possible to have too much hair?

Exactly! Long hair can be a pain, but you always have the option to cut it off, plus long hair (as long as it's looked after (erm, unlike mine :lol: )) looks good on everyone. Not everyone looks good bald.

I have noticed though that the prominant baldies on this site have really good head shapes, and the bald look really suits them. Keeping the hair short is very important too and adds to the whole "looking good" thing :)

It's looking doubtful I'll go bald now within the next 10 years or so, which is good (all my family that are bald have been bald by 25, but those that don't go bald don't go bald, erm, ever). Grey is my real worry, it's already creeping in, and long and grey is a bad combination.

Anyway, I can't lose my haid or have it too short, I've got the inch long scar and dent in my head that would show and make me look like a real thug! :D

Oh, and UC, I've never been an Emo, or ex-Emo! :p

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
danthecoasterman said:
I would rather look like a man than a women, so balde.

Cna I just say that the fashion for men having short hair is around a hundred years old.

Long hair on men has almost always been the predominant fashion. It's only since around 1900 that the fashion changed. Okay, so most workers had to have short hair after the industrial revolution to stop accidents in machines, but they didn't count anyway as life expectancy and fashion was low in the squalor.

Conversly, until that time, women were encourage NOT to show hair. For men, you had to proudly show your locks. For women, you had to keep it under a hat or bonnet of some kind.

Of course, some of us are masculine enough not to be mistaken for girls, with or without long hair! :p

mrclam

Giga Poster
I too have many scars on my noggin..So gawd knows what i'll look like when i finally get around to shaving it all off.

A

Anonymous

Having too much hair myself, that's obviously what I'm going to vote.

If I have little/no hair, my ears stick out and I look a complete tosspot. After all, my sticking out ears once caused rat jokes for about a year.

Once your bald, you aren't likely to get your hair back. If you have long hair and it is cut, you can still choose to grow it back.

I don't really know. If I had hair the length of the lady with the longest hair in the world, I would most likely chop it off. It would be way too hard to maintain, and when you showered it would probably always clog the drains and such.

Being bald wouldn't be too awesome though, especially for a girl at my age. If I were to go bald, I would just wear a wig.

Fi

Mega Poster
It's better having too much hair, then you can cut it if you don't like it. If you're bald you don't have much choice.

A

Anonymous

-lots of hair...
considering my hair is normally pretty long...not long as in hanging behind the ears but long as in by the time its bout 12 weeks it jus looks HUGE...

i really cant imagine my self bald at this point of time cos ive never reely got one of them short (i can c your scalp) cuts before

Lain

Giga Poster
I prefer longer hair, after all, I didn't get my hiar cut at all in 2004 or 2005.. :lol:

But yea, if it's too long, you can cut some off, but if you're bald, and you want hair, you're screwed. :p

Cathy

Roller Poster
Richie said:
I like having hair :)

I couldn't imagine me being bald or having a skin head. It just wouldn't suit me.
ha! that would be hilarious. :lol: :p

having too much hair is definately better...as long as your not constantly standing on it-I suppose it depends how much.

Imagine everyone you know with lots of hair...good...now imagine them bald!scary thought isnt it!

Ollie

CF Legend
I'd hate to be bald. whenever you frown (whitch I do occasoinally) everyone can see your egghead crinkle up and it looks disgustuing.
So for me I,d rather have hair but not long hair.

A

Anonymous

What what like i mean you are so crazy nobody want,s no hair.

Snoo

The Legend
Well... being black (half), and the accepted stereotype that all black men are hott with bald hair (ie Micheal Jordan), i'd rather be bald then have tons of hair.

But, i'm happy with the 'Some' hair that I have. Too much or too little, I don't like.

kir

Hyper Poster
Would you have a 'fro if you grew your hair Snoo?! If so, grow it, that would be bloody AWESOME!

Snoo

The Legend
Nope... I got half white/half black hair... its shirt and curly when short.. but when it gets long... its just long and curly. Doesn't keep the short curls. I'm not much for the fro tho...