What's new

Whats better? Being bald or to have to much hair?

Whats better? Being bald or to have to much hair?

• Bald

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lots of hair

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Ben

CF Legend
Having too much hair.

God, if I ever go bald I'll just die. Either that or get a wig. Seriously, getting bald is like, my worst fear in the World.

Too much hair you can either style, or cut off. But no hair.... looking like an egg. Ugh, no way.

mrclam

Giga Poster
If going bald is the biggest worry in your life - you must have either a very happy life, or a very pointless one.

Having had lots of hair and next to no hair, I can honestly say I dont give a flying fug either way.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'd much rather have hair than be bald, but such is life.

A

Anonymous

I would mush rather have too much hair. I already do and It's way better than having short hair. My head just feels naked without it.

With long hair you can tie it back in the summer and it keeps you warm in the winter. You can style it and have the wind flow through it.

With bald head you have no hair and can never have any, you have a named head. Although bald does look good on bald people. But if I were bald, I'd turn scuicidal.

mrclam

Giga Poster
Gawd.. Now you've both gone and made me depressed - damn you!

Ah well, sod all you can do about it if it does happen.. so wtf.

Jake

Strata Poster
^ If the worst came to the worst, I may have no choice but to rip off my scalp, and plant grass seeds there or something.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
When I first started losing my hair, it was horrible. A real knock to the confidence.

In the past few years, I've accepted it's going (and gone in some places!) and won't be growing back.

Although I'd rather have hair, you eventually learn to accept it an just move on. It does not bother me at all anymore.

I must have saved at least ?300 on hair cuts and hair products in the last few years!

mrclam

Giga Poster
And every time I get depressed about losing my hair, i just remember that I have an incredibly large winky, and then totally forget about it.

A

Anonymous

I have a long head, like a cucumber. I'd look like an alien bald.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
I dont know really, my current hair style is a skin head where as last year it was reasonable long. I'd rather have hair than be bald, but I dont like to have too much hair because its to much faffing making it look decent and usually you need to have products to keep it in good shape.

mrclam

Giga Poster
Just dont wear a pink roller neck jumper.. or i'll draw a line on top of yer head with a felt tip.

A

Anonymous

My hair is long and I don't need stuff to keep it in shape. However I agree with the faffing part, just use shampoo and conditioner, towel dry, spray with "Frizz-ease" brush it in and dry while constantly brushing. That takes a while as the "Frizz-ease" doesn't dry fast by any means.

kir

Hyper Poster
It's better to have too much hair.

However, in all honesty, if having no hair suited me, I would be that way. I would have a grade 3 all over or something.

Believe it or not, I absolutely hate having long hair, but nothing else suits me.

A

Anonymous

My last haircut was a grade 3 all around and it hasn't been cut in a year now!!!! (to the day I think)