What's new

What season do you prefer to visit parks?

What season do you prefer to visit parks?

• Total voters

Esther7

Roller Poster
I think I'll stick with Spring. The weather is usually pleasant and the crowds aren't as high as in Summer.
I also admit that I love the Halloween season, and the parks at Christmas look very nice, but I could only choose one. 😅
What about you?

Graeme

Roller Poster
Definitely spring or autumn. I'll say autumn because there's more chance of a new ride for that year being available towards the end of a season than at the beginning.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
I'm a Spring baby. Bright sunny weather but not too hot, no bugs, daffodils and cherry blossoms, low crowds as long as you avoid the Easter break, just that general vibe and excitement of parks opening up again and showing off their shiny new attractions. Can't beat it.

Spring and late summer. The older I get, the less I can tolerate crowds and really hot summer days. I find the brats are back to school in America earlier than they are in Canada so it ends up the perfect time to visit. Spring can be iffy for crowds with school trips/band trips, but the weather is more pleasant than at the height of summer.

If it's Florida or a park in a hot climate, late winter is ideal, after spring break is done but before the school trips begin.

I live in socal, so parks are open year round. I love cold weather, so riding things like x2 and xcelerator in 45 degree nights, is super fun. Lines are short especially in January and Feburary. I can't do summer due to trauma of Florida in late June. Also Magic Mountain and Knotts such when it gets hot. Winter for the w

FistedColossus

Hyper Poster
Summer for me. I cope quite well in the heat for a pale skinned fatty. All of my best theme park memories are from hot summer days/nights.

Phantasialand is an exception as I'll only visit on winter. Because January is a ****ty month but Taron will always be open 😍