Yes or no

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

andyc123

Roller Poster
Vampire is excellent now, but the floored cars were very uncomfortable (I had long legs when I was young too). How can some of you offend Vampire like this? Maybe it is rough but it's a great ride for children, teens and the older generation! The scenery, the speed when it goes into the tunnel, the 2 build ups from lift hills, riding this transylvania themed ride in the dark, the station, the creepy yet catchy music. This ride gets a 'yeh'.

Mark

Strata Poster
This ride is not overly intense, fast or even different in many other ways. For me it is still amazing though, because I remember riding it as a kid, for my first proper coaster and that happy memory of the ride has always stuck with me to the point I still thoroughly enjoy it!

It's a great ride.

Angel

Hyper Poster
Its certainly not my favourite ride in chessington and you will never find me rushing to get on it and its something i wouldnt care if i didnt get on in a day.

Its a nice little coaster for kids. For me, i find theres times when its pretty boring and times where its fun. But I love seeing little kids faces when they come off it, all proud that they have been on their first coaster, thats what it was designed for, to give kids a first and it provides that.

From what I remember of the enclosed cars I did much prefer them although I was young so I dont remember an awful lot. But Im not keen on the new trains personally, specially when you sit on the left hand side going into the final brake run before the station ... I hate that feeling that your going to hit the wall!

It is a good ride though just will never be something I want to go on or see again in a lot of aspects lol

00 Tom 00

Roller Poster
I actually like Vampire. Sure it's not the most intense ride in the world but its definatly fun! I love the way it swings over the buildings. I think the way it swoops everywhere because it really resembles the movements of a bat! God i sound like a nerd. But yes, i like Vampire.

Ben

CF Legend
It rocked with the old cars... so cool looking, and that bit more intense. Now, it's lost a lot with the horrible purple. Who thought of purple for it must of been high.

Other then that, I enjoy it, but it's not up on any Top Ten lists. There's nothing wrong with it, there's just nothing great about it. Except the dive into the tunnel, which I just love. That quick flick as you exit is awesome.

Matt

Roller Poster
^ Well, just think, it could have been teal.

I love vampire, sort of. Although it did lose its magic with the new cars, it regianed it at ghosterforce with the smoke in the tunnel.

tks

Strata Poster
Having ridden it when it had the bat cars on and now that it's got floorless cars... It's not as a fun with the swinging cars.

1. They opened up the tunnel more to actually make it light in there...

2. Lost some very cool theming on the cars

However the floorless ones are very cool when it comes to getting close to the trees.

And I love coming out of th 2nd lift hill looking over Transylvania. :D

Vampire <33

jonnyrocks

Mega Poster
I never rode the re-vamped ride, but I absolutly loved the old one, it was my first 'major' coaster that i had ever been on, and basically, i would have been a perfect example of what VortexChick said! :D

A

Anonymous

Yes, but I rode it when it opened, so I was quite a bit younger.
Dunno If I would now. :?

Aaron

Hyper Poster
I really like the vampire, I think it's a great ride, plus I love kicking all the trees as I go round, it's funny...

bazpa

Hyper Poster
Always nice to do something new on a coaster and coming to it new this year it was a nice new experience. I loved the swinging, always expected an inverted coaster to swing so it was good to finally experience that sensation, but I imagine it could quickly lose its appeal when you look at what new coasters can do. Don't forget when Vampire was new it was one of the most feared rides in the country.

Riding the Vampire dressed as Dracula was truly awesome at Ghosterforce, I suppose its a bit like the Rollercoaster at Blackpool - there are a lot better rides out there but its still nice to have a go on the old girl now & again and you find you've forgotten how much you once liked it