• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RJM

Roller Poster
^ WTF? ...

Welcome to CF. Just want to point out that Coaster Games is for topics about the different sim games about rollercasters, eg: RCT2.

Topics about real rides and parks ect should be in General discussions. And Coaster Polls is where all the polls about coasters and stuff go.

Anyway, yeah, I like the vamp. It's a good ride, got a little rough over the years though.

/Fake mod mode.

mrclam

Giga Poster
Persoanlly i dont care which topics go where.. but I like the vampire better than rita.. which just plain sucks.

A

Anonymous

Ive never ridden vampire but from what ive heard it is really good.

Sam

Giga Poster
It's pretty so so IMO... ok to ride on the day, but A) not worth an hours queue and B) not good enough to go on about.

A

Anonymous

It looks as if it is aimed at younger children from pictures I have seen of it.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
It was a pretty "meh" ride... Then I did it in the dark... Awesome... So generally "meh" at night, "woohoo"!

A

Anonymous

Its too plain, and too slow, no inversions(i love inversions) but its a good ride for a small park

A

Anonymous

i live in chessington, i have been to CWoA so many times i sick of it, i suppose it is good, but when you live 5 minuts away from it it doesnt seem all that great

joe

Mega Poster
Vampire is great, I love the layout and they way it travels through Transilvania's paths. The themeing is good too. It seems to be getting rougher though.

Will

Strata Poster
furie said:
a pretty "meh" ride
Don't think there's any better way of describing it really! It's boring, and can be surprisingly painful - to put it this way, my favourite moment was swinging on the brakes at the end of the ride - that bit was fun :D

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
I didn't think vampire was that good, and I was disapointed to be honest, but I'm sure it was better before it had it's floorles cars as many people said Vampire was worse after the 2003 re vamp.

A

Anonymous

floorless was much better i think, looked so much better, it used to look like hanging boatd shaped like bats.

kir

Hyper Poster
I actually preferred it with the floored cars. Felt faster... and it would have still been unique to the UK. Sure, it's unique as it is, it's the only suspended coaster in the UK isn't it? But it sure as hell isn't the only floorless inverted ride... GP would probably compare it to Nemesis and Nemesis Inferno. Also (and to state the somewhat obvious), it looked a lot more themed with the bat cars.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Suspended coasters are Arrow coasters, that are both inverted, and swing from side to side. Inverted coasters don't swing.

I never rode Vampire with its floored cars, but they did look quite nice. I enjoy it now though, its a good fun ride.