Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Top Thrill Dragster

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Corkscrew

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

boesball2007

Roller Poster
There's been some debate about this because of Gatekeeper. I chose to make it top 3 to see variation of which roller coaster is truly the best.

boesball2007

Roller Poster
I'm new. I'm not new to coaster related forums, though. (Member of Coasterbuzz with 510 posts there in under a year, memeber of tpr, member of nl exhcange, and a member of coasterfuel.) At Coasterbuzz, poll topics and any is x better than y forums were illegal, and the topics were news and trip report orientated. Here I love the comparison threads you have as a change of pace. You guys are also more polite and use less profanity than that weird website tpr. I like it here, but did not know about the recent one.

boesball2007

Roller Poster
At least it's not:
"Did you read the terms and conditions? How do polls and opinions lead to intelligent discussions about roller coasters?"

Hutch

Strata Poster
At the moment, my three favorite CP coasters are TTD, Millie, and Magnum. Maverick is pretty close though, and I don't expect GK to change any of that either.

boesball2007

Roller Poster
I'm still amazed that Gatekeeper only has one vote (That's mine!). Is it that bad? I liked it more than Millennium Force.

Hutch

Strata Poster
I do have high expectations for Gatekeeper, and it may be in my Top 5 for CP. I just don't think it will better than TDD, MF, Magnum, and Maverick, which are all very good. When I said that Gatekeeper won't be able to make the top 3, I wasn't suggesting that it's a piece of ****

TilenB

Strata Poster
boesball2007 said:
I'm still amazed that Gatekeeper only has one vote (That's mine!). Is it that bad? I liked it more than Millennium Force.

Well, its probably because it only opened like 2 weeks ago. A lot of people that don't live near Sandusky simply haven't got a chance to ride it so far...

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
This poll is different than the previous one, which didn't have GateKeeper listed.

My top Cedar Point roller coasters:

Maverick
Millennium Force
TTD
Magnum
Raptor
GateKeeper

boesball2007

Roller Poster
It looks like someone voted for Mean Streak. I almost did too. I mean, what's not too like? Heavy trim breaks, shaky-ness, roughness, bad pacing, and no air time. Fun!