What's new

"Thunder Child" (Download - Page 3).

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
tks said:
Erol isn't that just a amssive Pot Kettle Black statement? :p

LOL nono, I do have contact with Kevin Stone thats the thing, and if you want, I can show you emails to prove it. I can even send you the Nemesis track he was working on that probably nobody else has. Met him off CS before he was part of the NL team because I was seeking some 3DS advice. :)

Besides, he once displayed his email address, so I took it. :lol:

Error

Strata Poster
On topic, looks stunning and intense. I really wish they'd have a Vertical Drop type, but I guess they'd like to stay far from being another RCT.

Color wise I'd like to see a darker green. Other then that, looks awesome.

Off topic:
Xpress said:
And dude, quit it with the whole Ole deal. I'm devulging any secrets.

Dude, I've been backstage for Disney, Cedar Point, and Six Flags. I have more experience in the works of parks then most here. I don't go waving it in anyone's face, because it doesn't matter. You're not special, so shush.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
I must say, even though the turns are nice looking and all, unless your planning on having a 4 wide Dive coaster, those turns wont work. The turning drop, and overbank seem a bit tight, I think it would end up ripping the coaster apart if it tried going round it.

Also.. does the train raise up out of the water after the splashdown? It looks like it just banks into a corner, it should raise up a tad to clear the scoops.

Bah, enough negative, I do love the banked turn after the drop, that would be immence, how forceful is it?

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Thanks for all the comments guys. Yeah, it'll be four across floorless due to NL not having Dive Machine trains. So, we'll take the fact that it's a Dive Machine with a pinch of salt to allow my layout! =].

I'll have a play with greens Error and see what looks good.

Crazycoaster, I've just seen what you mean about the rise after the splashdown, I'll adjust that so it goes up some more. I wasn't too happy with that part anyway.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Error said:
I don't go waving it in anyone's face, because it doesn't matter. You're not special, so shush.

Maybee if Erol wasn't an ass then I would shutup, but untill he stops being an ass then I will not.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Xpress said:
Error said:
I don't go waving it in anyone's face, because it doesn't matter. You're not special, so shush.

Maybee if Erol wasn't an ass then I would shutup, but untill he stops being an ass then I will not.

Childish, much? Anyway, can you please stop hi-jacking my topic please?

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
ThunderChild-090915211913000.jpg

Supporting is well on it's way....

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Dusk... <3

Can't go far wrong there can you?

I don't know what else to say really... umm... it's looking nice, but... hmm... no, I'm done...

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I reckon it's from the Dive Loop to the overbank...

Then again, an MCBR could be after the Immelmann.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Well, I was hoping to release this today, seeing as it's H.G Wells' birthday and this coaster has it's theme from 'War of the Worlds', but alas, I had no time to finish it.

90% though.

Leighton

Mega Poster
Ash, Make sure you use a chain on that turn before the drop, B&Ms vertical kicker wheels won't work on a corner. :)