What's new

"Thunder Child" (Download - Page 3).

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Dive1.png

Dive2.png

Juast been playing around, and came up with this, not finished.

The pullout of the second drop looks really sharp on those shots. It's really not.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm not gunna lie, that turn after the second vertical drop looks paaaainfull!

I quite like the layout, but sadly it just looks similar to every other DM. I know they're not the easiest coaster to experiment with, but I'm sure it's possible. I don't mean to slate you Ash, it looks nice, I just think I'm getting slightly... well... bored of them.

ANYWAY, looking nice, except for that corner. The Gs must kill you!

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Hixee said:
I'm not gunna lie, that turn after the second vertical drop looks paaaainfull!

I quite like the layout, but sadly it just looks similar to every other DM. I know they're not the easiest coaster to experiment with, but I'm sure it's possible. I don't mean to slate you Ash, it looks nice, I just think I'm getting slightly... well... bored of them.

ANYWAY, looking nice, except for that corner. The Gs must kill you!

The Gs are actually fine on that corner! They don't go higher than 3.5! Anyway, I'm experimenting a bit more with the layout, so that drop has gone.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Hmm, actually, you could probably pull that drop out a bit more and pull into a larger overbank, then run right into the immelmann. But other than that, looks good.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
"Thunder Child"? You stole my nickname! :p

Not sure I can really add that much about the layout, but it I do prefer the yellow to the electric blue.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Is that your nickname? Ha, I was basing it off 'War of the Worlds'!

It's more a gold, but obviously, you can't do metallic colours. I don't like the grey supports, but I'm not sure what colour to go for, any suggestions?

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Thank you Leighton, I remember that very well. You had him good and proper there, but he still refused to say he was wrong. I think that's why hardly anyone on here listens to Xpress.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Screaming Coasters said:
LOL I missed this!!!!

Xpress, you're a goofball and have no contacts with Ole.

raping another topic, eh?

And dude, quit it with the whole Ole deal. I'm devulging any secrets.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Bullsh*t,

I've asked Kevin Stone if he knows you, and he hasn't got a clue who you are :lol:
Drop the 'I have contacts' kick. I have more contacts with Bob Marley than you have with anyone in the coaster industry.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Wowee Ash, that look sik!
I like the way it shares ideas from both Eurofighter and Dive Machine, very unique and I can't wait to ride it. :)

Btw xpress, I can smell your breath.

tks

Strata Poster
Screaming Coasters said:
Bullsh*t,

I've asked Kevin Stone if he knows you, and he hasn't got a clue who you are :lol:
Drop the 'I have contacts' kick

Erol isn't that just a amssive Pot Kettle Black statement? :p

I'm not too sure about the twisty bits after the MCBR. With big wide DM trains would be be alright going through them? (General question to all)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^That was my concern. I'm pretty sure you'd get some large forces through the drop out of the MCBR and the overbank.

However, it does look pretty sexy.