What's new

This vs That

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
^Isn't it supposed to be La Montagne Magique? (*knows that I argues with someone who has French as second language, but...*)

I'll have to say...

... (wow, hard)...

...both.

Teeny-Weeny vs. Standard Go Gator?

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
A non-Disney fanboy has to answer this and it's...

Disneyland.
Why? Better coasters. Simple as... :wink:

Thunder vs Lightning
(I'm talking Lightning Racer here peeps, not the weather)

Slash

Giga Poster
Although I haven't ridden either, I'll try my best. Maverick is a more unique coaster, the layout isn't even similar to any other coaster, Blue Fire is also fairly unique but still it is similar to other coasters. Couple this with the reviews each of them have got and Blue Fire and Maverick are tied once again.

However I'm going to leave it down to themeing, I love both their themeing but Maverick seems more thoroughly themed, so I'm going for.

MAVERICK

next up

Oblivion vs. SheiKra

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
THis has already been done but Oblivion.

not just because im a fanboy, because i get a better experiance off Oblivion than i did off SheiKra, don't get me wrong, SheiKra is immense, its jsut what i think.

El Toro Vs. Troy

^Isn't it supposed to be La Montagne Magique? (*knows that I argues with someone who has French as second language, but...*)

It is Montagne :p . My French is a bit.. Rusty. And I don't know the difference between Le and La.. I know one is masculine and one is feminine but I just use whichever sounds better.

El Toro

Launch vs Lift Hill.

andrus

Giga Poster
I love both! :p Launches are a great and thrilling experience while lift hills heighten the suspense and excitement, I'll have to go with lift hill!

USA vs Europe

Gazza

Giga Poster
Ramases Revenge, because it actually has a really creative queuing area.

Test Track v Mission Space

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
LOL! Hammer to the skull in preference to both, but I'd take Rita only given the two options :(

Balder or Boulder (Dash)

Emmett

Giga Poster
Boulder Dash. The layout looks amazing and judging by the rave reviews it gets, I guess its great. Balder was just pretty average for me.

Alpina Bahn vs Lisebergbanan

andrus

Giga Poster
Don't know what Alpina Bahn is :p but of course I'll go with Lisebergsbanan cuz it's situated in Sweden!!

Katun vs Dragon Khan

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
I have Diamondback ranked just a little bit ahead of Magnum, and while Apollo looks terribly overrated, it still looks better than Diamondback, so I'll say Apollo.

Raptor or Alpengeist