What's new

Theme Park Trading Cards

kimahri

CF Legend
Diglett <3

Edit- Wrong button:

And these cards are pretty well done. Only gripe I have is your useing Magic the Gathering bases and top trumps style but that was out of your control. At least they're consistant and well made though.

The Deadman

Mega Poster
yeah i know, theres 2 other bases but i thought that would look better for em. i had no idea what the Top Trumps style was till i just looked it up lol

Ingested Banjo

Mega Poster
I would totally buy these! :D

It'd be great learning all the stats of coasters as well as playing with them. Maybe if you put a 'fun fact' at the bottom of each card as well!

RCF

Strata Poster
These are really, really good. It would be cool to have these and like, trade and battle and stuff like that. Wow we really are nerds. :p

The Deadman

Mega Poster
Ingested Banjo said:
I would totally buy these! :D

It'd be great learning all the stats of coasters as well as playing with them. Maybe if you put a 'fun fact' at the bottom of each card as well!

if i do that, you guys wont be able to read the stats lol. 8 more coming tomorrow!

The Deadman

Mega Poster
todays update:

vmvk0l.jpg
21cgfhd.jpg
2ijq4ir.jpg
312wa48.jpg
14scrjs.jpg
2q36vsh.jpg
2qlzqwz.jpg
2lw3pg9.jpg

Will

Strata Poster
^
Now that's <3worthy.
If this topic had a point, I'd try to go back to it, but whatever it was... it was too highbrow for me, clearly :)

RCF

Strata Poster
These trading cards are awesome, but it's suddenly turned into a huge CoasterForce battle. Keep it up it's quite entertaining. :p