What's new

Theme Park Trading Cards

The Deadman

Mega Poster
i made these using a trading card maker....im using Magic the Gathering as a card base...ENJOY!

286xz4g.jpg
21ju7gp.jpg
3r1w5.jpg
71iniw.jpg
25rdw8o.jpg
eg4dnc.jpg
j938g9.jpg
oswljr.jpg

The Deadman

Mega Poster
nadroJ said:
Want! These are pretty cool, so you can use the template and make them of anything?

yeah pretty much. it has like....i do believe 4 different card sets with their own templates

Ingested Banjo

Mega Poster
Sounds like a great idea for CF-ers to employ whilst bored in the queuelines :D

Though they need stats. Or an attack.

Megafobia

Height: 60ft

Top speed: 200mph

Inversions: 0

Special power: Rain in your face!

"Aww, crap, I got XNWO again..."

Novas

Mega Poster
I read the title of the thread and clicked ready to flame your ass.... but they're actually rather smart! Nice job.

AmandaPanda

Mega Poster
What would be cool if you turned these cards into a game like Top Trumps, or used the same format, but at the same time you could trade them maybe, you could go by Inversions, speed, height, thrill rating etc. Could work :)

Lucy

Hyper Poster
What would be cool if you turned these cards into a game like Top Trumps

Funnily enough, I've got a rollercoaster Top Trumps that I bought from Europa Park - the majority of the rides are German but it's still got a good range of coasters :D

I really like those cards Deadman - very cool :)

nealbie

CF Legend
UC said:
Tower of Terror uses "Existence."

Splash Mountain, Test Track, Spaceship Earth, Cinderella's Castle, Mission Space, Crush 'n' Gusher, and Summit Plummet faint.

&

UC said:
ToT is still the Charizard.

<3!

You sir, have an awesomely fantastic (and correct) set of stances when it comes to Pokemon!

*turns on gameboy color to whoop the asses of the Elite 4 with lvl100 Charizard on Red*

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
UC said:
ToT is still the Charizard.

As a person who's into competitive Pokémon battling, I disagree with this. I think ToT looks a lot better than that.

(For the record, Charizard is recognised as a pretty bad Pokémon to use in battle due to his many weaknesses (any Rock attack will take him down), and thin defenses. However, he can attack with quite some force... but is stopped dead by a lot of Pokémon)

Though, upon researching, I find Charizard to be a mighty good Pokémon in the TCG. Your statement stands correct.