What's new

The Games we play...

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^^Aidan told me the SWFU demo is great. I have to try it out.
I bought Too Human today and will check it out over the weekend.
I also want to get Mercenaries 2:World in Flames next week and my wife can't wait for the new Viva Pinata:TiP (it's also one of my guilty pleasures :wink: ), which comes out the following week.

Update - Now I can forget about all that as my 360 needs repair. :(
I didn't even get to try Too Human out because my 360 no longer syncs up with my controllers or headset & I have to send it to Microsoft for repairs. I just sent Aidan's in last week when it got the red rings of death. So in one week we went from having 2 xboxes to having none. :cry:

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
SWFU is pretty good, but nothing spectacular I thought. I dunno what it was I wasn't keen on?

I bought Uncharted:Drake's fortune at the weekend, and it's superb. I played the demo and wasn't too sure, but the full game is excellent. Very well designed game. It flows really nicely, and the set pieces are just awesome. The U-Boat scene was so cinematic, lovely.

Also picked up Soul Calibur IV for Minor_Furie. He loves them, I love SCII. SCIV is pants! I loved the adventure mode on SCII - it made it so much more than a simple beat 'em up. IV has nothnig at all, it's just better graphics and a refined fighting engine over III. Why bother? If it wasn't for the fact Minor_Furie has no taste and wants to keep it, I'd take it back in disgust!

Jerry, unlucky on the 360 front :( Just ignore every one when they start getting all PS3 fanboi on you! :p

David

Mega Poster
I've been playing Madden 09. What an improvement it is on last year's. After hearing mixed reviews I was wondering if I should buy it or not, but I'm really glad I did. It is by far the best Madden on the 360.

Mark

Strata Poster
Just added Buzz Quizzes:

Buffy, Vampire Slayer: Season 6
Thorpe Park: A History

Out of curiousity Furie, where do you classify your theme park related quizzes, I just put mine under Lifestyle, Hobbies.....

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Mark said:
Out of curiousity Furie, where do you classify your theme park related quizzes, I just put mine under Lifestyle, Hobbies.....

Certainly Lifestyle, and I think hobbies, yeah...

I've still got to think of 8 quizzes to get a new trophy, but it seems easier to get by killing people in Uncharted :lol:

Pierre

Strata Poster
Downloaded International Track & Field off the PS Store last night (the old PSOne classic)... I forgot how amazingly button bashing fun it was, absolutely love it, although if I keep this up, my controllers gunna be broke by the end of the weekend :lol:

kimahri

CF Legend
Four games I have obtained.

Touhou 6
Touhou 11

Both are laggy for some reason so I need to sort them out.

And 2 Ps3 games. Heavenly sword and Rached and clank. neither of which I've played yet cause i just got them :|

Ah well.

spicy

Giga Poster
I downloaded the Star Wars Force Unleashed demo after reading about it in this topic and its brilliant! I am definitely going to be buying it when it comes out.

Ollie

CF Legend
^My brother loves the demo for Force Unleashed.
I thought it was good, but it didn't feel fluent enough and the controls were hard to grasp.
I probably wont get any new games for a while now as I'm saving up for a new HD T.V as my old telly is ****. :p

Swat

Hyper Poster
Call Of Duty 4, GTA IV, Battlefield Bad Company, Metal Gear Solid 4, Soon to be Mercs 2 and Brothers in arms HH. On the PS3

David

Mega Poster
PLCP said:
I've been playing Skate lately.

Quite possibly the best game ever created.

Skate is amazing. I can't wait for Skate 2.

I've been playing GTA: San Andreas :), after the dissapointment of GTA IV I needed to play on a decent GTA. I also played Tiger Woods 09, which I was suprised by really. It isn't bad at all.

Mackem Lad

Mega Poster
For this week only, all Morrisons stores are selling games at discounted prices.

PS3 Games - £25

XBox 360 Games - £25

Wii Games - £15

Nintendo DS - £12

These include all major titles. :--D