What's new

Tesla, Feel the Power!

jayjay

Giga Poster
I think CrazyCoaster's got competition.

That was epic. I loved the ride, and I also loved all the detail you packed into the 3DS.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
I think I had more fun flying around all the 3ds then I did on the ride. It was so incredibly detailed and I loved some of the ideas. I'm a big proponent of having a clear layout of things (in RCT and stuff) and this really does a great job. I love how you kind of stacked things. The queue under the swing, the eatery under the monorail, and the queue right under the brake section of the coaster. That was very clever... as were the elevators up to the station. To me, the launch was out of the station was a bit odd, but I suppose if someone showed Intamin the money then that's feasible. The layout seemed pretty strong and fun, and you certainly had good forces up and down the scale. It was fun to ride from anywhere on the train and everything seemed very believable and like it could slot into a real park.
After spending several hundred hours on rct parks, I can appreciate how much time it must take to get these good 3ds things done right. You're certainly one of the best.

NASHER

Roller Poster
Loved it! It was absolutlely amazing...
Would have liked to have seen a 3D interior for that Ice age thing though, that sign made me laugh :lol: .
I think the launch out of the station really worked, and coupled with the smokey tunnel just before the lift I thought it made a unique start to the ride.
The track was very smooth and forceful, and the pacing throughout the whole ride was fantatic. 10/10 :p

Deano

Mega Poster
Amazing but the FPS were dredfull. Not your fault, just my slow PC :lol:

Great ride, Awsome 3D'S! And a intense thrill ride!

The 3D'S were the funnest. But i couldn't follow the queue with a FPS of 2 max.

For sure a 10/10!

jack.bell

Mega Poster
help

hi i try to download it wont work cant load track but i cant fid how to save to disk like said in a previos reply can anyone help thnks

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^You need the Track Packager. Opening a .nlpack file in NL will not do anything. It needs to be unpackaged first.

I don't know where you can get it anymore, as I think the Gravimetric Studios has gone, but someone may be able to correct me, or help.

A

Anonymous

CP6, Nasher and Deano. Thanks for the reply's and I'm glad you liked it.

CP6, I used the launch to get the coaster started for the first part of the ride (this part is what I'm most proud of (of all my coasters)), but I have a connection from the brakes LIM to the launch LIM, " so that the energy collected from the magnetic field on the brakes are transfered to the launch to propel the trains", Just an Idea I got while constructing that bit.

Nasher, The text on that sign came to me as a spur-of-the moment, and it cracked me up so I just had to add it. :lol:

Deano, If you just want to ride the ride with a good FPS then you can always turn off the scenery in the simulator (somewhere by the graphic settings).

coaster.freak, You can get the track Packager at: http://wizsplace.com/gsnltools.htm , just be sure to get both the packager and the patch, and it should be fine, enjoy riding it.

Snoo

The Legend
Basically what everyone else has said Loefet.. wonderful wonderful ride.. totally 10/10 without a doubt. Best I've seen on here.

Xpress

Strata Poster
So are a lot of those single colors the materials in wings? And how do you save them into the NL Objects folder?

A

Anonymous

Xpress said:
So are a lot of those single colors the materials in wings? And how do you save them into the NL Objects folder?
Yes, and they are saved inside the 3d object.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Oh, becasue I tried to do that before, and it didn't work. Maybee I didn't do something right....