What's new

Stuff you would like to see

bmac

Giga Poster
Busch Gardens Williamsburg to get a decent wood coaster that uses some of the terrain they have. Of course that's going to be a big issue with the amount of crap they get from Kingsmill for any ride they build.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
andrus said:
^Isn't Rita as close to a min-Skyrush as you can get? The more I think of it Skyrush is really just Rita on steroids (with a lift hill, a bit more intense and lapbars only of course)!

and not as much airtime...

actually - maybe it's not that close to skyrush!

andrus

Giga Poster
^Well, imho Rita got lot's of airtime, especially when you consider it's small size. But the big similarity between the rides is of course the layouts! High speed, low to the ground curve -> fast airtime hill -> high speed low to te ground curve -> fast airtime hill -> high sp... You get what I mean? And to me the ride experience resembles one another, although Skyrush clearly being the better one of course!

Nic

Strata Poster
CoasterfanSWE said:
I would greatly appreaciate a few custom S&S 4D coasters, especially one close to the ground and in Europe .
Oh God, an S&S 4D in Europe would literally make me slide off my chair. None of this "close to the ground" bollocks though. I want the real thing.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
Intamin have alot of really great coaster models such as: Mega coaster, Accelerator coaster, Prefab woodie, giga, megalite and others. They don't seem to be building as many of them lately which is a shame as they are all very popular coasters models and alot of their installations are loved by many and they should continue making more of them i think. I'm pretty much a 100% sure that this will never happen, but, i wish BPB would scrap the Big One and replace it with a an intamin mega because i think the Big One is a waste of space and possibly the worst hyper coaster anywhere. IMO there is no chance that an intamin mega coaster could be worse that the Big One. Also i would like to see Mack make more Launch coasters and more Ripsaw Falls type log flumes as those two, i think are by far the best two models mack produce.

Jake

Strata Poster
An S&S 4D in the UK would be amazing, but probably won't happen. However, a few parks could afford/fit in a ZacSpin, and I'm suprised nobody has yet. It would be the perfect way for a smaller park to spite all the others with the whole 4D thing. I'd like to see this as an alternative, cus they are quite fab.

peep said:
A Vekoma Pandora's box dark ride - we might see one of these actually at Efteling but no-one seems to be certain about the contents of that dark ride yet.

Oh, the irony.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
I would like to see an Intamin Mega Lite and a ZacSpin built in the UK, plus a flyer with a Pretzel Loop over here.

And more Banana Rolls everywhere.

A101

Mega Poster
Would love to see some of the old, rougher, less popular PTC replaced by GCI or GG, or redone by RMC.

Luxornv

Mega Poster
I'd like to see more 4-Ds. I'd also like to see a vertical launch. I can't say I've seen that before.

Luxornv

Mega Poster
I realize there are a quite a few problems with that, hence why it's rarely done. I don't think doing it from a standing stop would be impossible, but with all of the issues to consider, it would be expensive as you pointed out. It's probably similar to why we don't seem too many more coasters like Top Thrill Dragster or Kingda Ka. One, they're nearly the same ride. Two, each has had several issues with the launch mechanism, and those rides were insanely expensive. Most parks don't want to spend that kind of money on a ride that breaks as frequently as those do.

bmac

Giga Poster
more inverting spinning coasters
a US mega-lite
more Gravity Group coasters, especially at larger parks

Lofty

CF Legend
I'd absolutely love a RMC Hybrid for the UK. To be honest, I'd much prefer an Intamin woodie, but seen as it seems they've slipped off of the construction radar lately, it doesn't seen viable.

The only parks that could get away with such a ride in the UK is BPB & Thorpe in my opinion. Let's get hoping.

AltonTowersFan

Mega Poster
A mack launch fap machine full of inversions in the UK, Thorpe getting a S&S 4D coaster... Yes, its impossible, but I can dream.