What's new

Stuff you would like to see

IntaminToWin

Mega Poster
This is for stuff parks should build more of, elements that should be built with greater frequency, events parks should keep doing. I, for one, want to see more Windseekers. Those things are a nice ride to end the day on, and they are, quite simply, really cool. I also want to see some more Blitz-style coasters.

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
I really want to see a blitz/aquatrax style ride over here in the UK or some form of megalite. They are nice and small and they would really suit the parks over here. It actually makes no sense that there aren't any here at the moment! I also am dying to ride one of Gerstlauer's new Skyfly's they look pretty amazing!

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Snoo said:
More wood.

Seconded big time.

Also seconded for more Blitz coasters.

A launched woodie. Or one with a launched section at least. I could see the latter maybe being a better idea. Totally unnecessary but...cmon!
I'm actually kind of surprised it's not been tried yet.

Kind of weird but a next gen freefall ride. The old school "L" shape types. Could be taller and smoother with today's technology.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Modern woodies in the UK.

An Intamin launched wing rider in the UK.

Later openings to return to Blackpool Pleasure Beach (does that count for this topic?).

Martyn B

CF Legend
I would REALLY love to see a 'Beetlejuice' themed Haunted House attraction! That would just be such a cool theme to play around with, plus the awsome music!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbwpQ5CIlIY[/youtube]

Only down side is that its obviously a bit dated now, so most youngsters wouldn't really get the humour.

beetlejuice-sequel.jpeg

miss+argentina+beetlejuice.jpg

Beetle-Juice_Michael-Keaton_mallet-arms.bmp.jpg

It would still be SO good though <3

IntaminToWin

Mega Poster
Later openings to return to Blackpool Pleasure Beach (does that count for this topic?).[/quote]

Yes it does! Park events count too.

Mike

Giga Poster
I'd love to see the UK get more airtime coasters.
We haven't really got anything at the moment that gives good airtime (well, Grand National and Big Dipper perhaps, but the airtime comes with a side order of spine shattering), and it is a major element missed by UK parks building new rides.

ParkLogic_Chris

Roller Poster
UK and Airtime coasters minus the wooden coasters at BPB is pretty much non existent. Rides have small bursts (Rita for example) but anything dedicated to it just doesn't exist.

Need more wooden rides in the UK

Proper shows are a must too, not some sing and dance to pop music on a small stage (Respect to the actors though, they do a great job with what they have) but a proper show like we see in Europe would be fantastic.

I'd also love to see the general public obsessing over speed and height...doesn't always make a ride good....I've ridden some really tall coasters and for example while Shambhala is my all time favorite at the moment, I'd take Nemesis over Oblivion (Huge height and speed difference) or Corkscrew (RIP) over Colossus or Saw. Height and speed can make a great ride experience but not always.

andrus

Giga Poster
More big Intamin prefabs. It's the first large hills packed with airtime what makes Colossos so good! Balder is at best average imho.. I could imagine a ride like Colossos but with a couple of big hills after the turnaround as well and then finish the ride of with some twists and turns like El Toro.

And more Skyrush ans I305 style coasters, yes please!

peep

CF Legend
A Vekoma Pandora's box dark ride - we might see one of these actually at Efteling but no-one seems to be certain about the contents of that dark ride yet.

More coasters like Impulse coasters and whatever you call Insane, that Intamin thing which is amazing.

More launched Mack megacoasters with interesting layouts.

The UK get a cred which has a decent length to it which is also decent.

Nic

Strata Poster
peep said:
More coasters like Impulse coasters and whatever you call Insane, that Intamin thing which is amazing
It's a ZacSpin and, yes, more of them need to happen.

kimahri

CF Legend
Not been on a mega-lite so I don't really know how it compairs but a mini-skyrush type coaster in the uk. How boot a terrain coaster in alton towers, in the valley. New texas giant doesn't sound loud, get one of them retarded things in there.

andrus

Giga Poster
^Isn't Rita as close to a min-Skyrush as you can get? The more I think of it Skyrush is really just Rita on steroids (with a lift hill, a bit more intense and lapbars only of course)!