What's new

Songs/Bands you're completely sick of

Error

Strata Poster
Also, what the hell is so great about Miley Cyrus?

Her music is ****, so why the hell is it so damn popular? I mean, "The Climb" was well written, it was terribly performed.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Lady Gaga. I feel like Gaga gagging her so she will SHUT THE **** UP!!!!

Erm, I think that's all I hate at the moment :)

bob_3_

Giga Poster
I never got whats so bad about "mainstream music". It wouldn't be mainstream if it wasn't listenable.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
bob, I think the problem is mainstream music is good it's overplayed. If you listen to the radio all day at work like I do, you soon get very tired of mainstream music.

And yes, I'm going to add "In for the kill" by La Roux to my list, although it does have comedy value after me and Vadge butchered it by overdoing the "ooooo-ooohhs."

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
Radio 1 definately kills music, it just plays the top 10 all day on loop, with news & crap inbetween.

Thats what killed ''Are we human'' for me, I must have heard it a 1,000 times at work.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Lady Gaga, I don't not like her and I think her songs are quite good but the radio have killed her.

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars, again, very good song but it gets played alllll the time

Amy Winehouse/Mark Ronson - Valerie

Those are the main ones making me grit my teeth at the moment but I'm sure there are more.

Dave

CF Legend
I could list...

The Killers- Human
Kings of Leon- Sex On Fire
Beyonce- That song that has 'all da single ladies' in it
Green Day- Anything
Nickleback- Anything, especially Rock Star

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
nadroJ said:
Amy Winehouse/Mark Ronson - Valerie

Amy Winehouse's voice, GOD how awful! I hate it so much.
And Mark Ronson comes across as an absolute toff-nosed up 'his own arse' kinda fool.
He should take after his sister and get drunk everynight hopefully he will be out of a job after that.

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
Black Eyed Peas.

They started out great.

Where Is The Love and Shut Up are great songs.

But everything after that became repititive and annoying,especially their latest offerings.

And don't even get me started on Dizzie Rascals Bonkers.

God awful song,and it's not only played constantly on the radio,but it's being used on adverts for the tv too.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Anybody from Disney. They're just so annoying, can't make music for crap, and don't even deserve to be famous.

Green Day. Their old stuff was great, like the stuff off of Dookie. After American Idiot was released, the radio overplayed every hit.

Any other pop rock genre artist, like Kings of Leon, We the Kings, Cobra Starship, and especially Metro Station. It's disgusting how they're all covered in tattoos, and think they're so hardXcore, yet the people who listen to their music are usually preteen girls who have no idea of what anything hardXcore is.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Am I the only person in the world who think that Florence from Florence & The Machine is just a bog standard singer, and nothing of particular excellence as she has been made out to be?!?!