What's new

Songs/Bands you're completely sick of

Error

Strata Poster
Sort of a ranting topic at certain songs that for some reason people can't get enough and you've had enough of. Music that you can never enjoy and sometimes even have to avoid this. I know there are certain songs that some people have a reason for not liking.

A song I'm completely sick of right now:
Burn it to the ground~Nickelback.
This plays on the radio at least 3 times a day, and it says it's new rock for the past 3 weeks. It's annoying because they only play it because it was in Transformers, which was an "excellent movie".

Band I'm completely sick of:
Kid Rock.
They just annoy me.

Anyone else?

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Nickelback - Rockstar. Without a doubt.

I do like that "Burn it to the ground" though. That is very good. Not keen on much of their stuff though.

Lady Gaga - Poker face is actually ****ing annoying. And shes like a man.

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
Kings of Leon - Lead singer's vocals are ridiculous

The Wombats - They fail as much as their failing Xmas song

Oli Sykes - I don't know what his band is called but he screams like a slapper

Kanye West - Need I say more?

Ben

CF Legend
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Any Pink / Kelly Clarkson / Lady Gaga / Katy Perry song they repeat over and over on the radio station I use to listen to.

They're all amazing... :cry:

I'm not really sick of anyone, since I don't listen to the radio or watch music TV, so, it's very rare I'm exposed to music I don't like!

A

Anonymous

Mainly all the crap from Fakon ne-yo etc.

Anything with augmented un-natural vocals really makes me wish i could switch off my hearing.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Any Lilly Allen song afer I've heard it more than five times.

Lucy

Hyper Poster
Anything mainstream now a days.

I agree with you Snoo - although I've never been one for "mainstream" music. I love Australian and New Zealand rock bands - I just like to be different :D

Emmett

Giga Poster
Any Pink / Kelly Clarkson / Lady Gaga / Katy Perry song they repeat over and over on the radio station I use to listen to.

Agreed, I ****ing hate Pink. She thinks she rock and her stuff is about as chessy as Steps.

I liked Pocker Face by Lady Gaga at first but the rest of her stuff is crap and the same with Katy Perry. Hot and Cold was good but any of her other releases are pretty awful.

Also anything which was played at the T4 Beach thingy wouldn't be my cup of tea.

Jools

Giga Poster
I like most songs, I mean I like Europop ffs, see what I mean :lol:

Bit I'm a bit sick of Pussycat Dolls, they can't sing, and Nicole does all the signing (if you can call it that) anyway, When I Grow up was catchy, but If you listen to it properly it's really rather crap and sounds very chucked together.

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
Brad, I love La Roux!

Its a situation where so many people listen to it that you go crazy. Much like Crazy Frog, when all the chavs played it on the bus you felt life was at it's lowest point.

Jools

Giga Poster
Ormerod said:
Brad, I love La Roux!

Its a situation where so many people listen to it that you go crazy. Much like Crazy Frog, when all the chavs played it on the bus you felt life was at it's lowest point.

I agree, that's why I love most music, until the chavs like it, but THEY LIKE LA ROUX NOOOOOOOOOOO! :shock:

Homer

Hyper Poster
What I already hate has been said, nth-ing Nickelback and Creed for being sh*t rock bands.

Green Day since 2000 should top this list. American Idiot was overplayed and 21st Century Breakdown is a continuation of that cancer. God...

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Ali said:
Taylor Swift - Love Story.

I love that song! *Guilty Pleasure* :oops:

Ormerod said:
Oli Sykes - I don't know what his band is called but he screams like a slapper

They are called Bring Me The Horizon.

I hate Scouting For Girls because they just grate on my nerves no end. I also hate Metro Station with a burning passion.