What's new

Smallest most intense coaster you've ever ridden?

Sythe

Mega Poster
Nah Nemesis is definitely big. It is in no way small. It's actually huge it's just in a pit.

The answer to this is more, Tornado at Bakken and Wild Mouse at Blackpool. Not a massive B&M Invert.
Well if Maverick counts as small then Nemesis should count too

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Mack

Mega Poster
yeah I would say neither Nemesis nor Maverick are small coasters. they're both pretty major installations. i feel like what we're looking for here is unexpectedly intense rides. i doubt that you go into Nemesis or Maverick thinking "this will be relaxing"

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Colorado Adventure. Kinda a medium sized cred, yes it has 3 lift hills but it's no B&M or woodie, plus it's essentially a mine train. That thing has more force that a lot of substantial creds though.
The ****ing Zacspins as well, they aren't much bigger than a mouse, worse than most though :eek:

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Storm Chaser kind of squeaks by at 2,600 ft. in length and 100 ft. tall; but I'll throw Green Lantern First Flight at SFMM out there. (It doesn't get more compact than a vertically stacked layout!). I really enjoyed the strong pops of airtime on that Zacspin, and the train flipping can get real in the second half.

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
i think it still is verry intense
Yeah, I’ve ridden two 4D Jokers, and they were like kiddie rides compared to the intensity of SFMM’s Green Lantern. But it used to be that you could just watch it and see it spinning and flopping in an insane manner. Now when I watch vids it looks so much more stable, with fewer and far less violent rotations.