What's new

Smallest most intense coaster you've ever ridden?

darrenhosker

Roller Poster
I'd definitely say Mine Blower at Fun Spot Orlando, that thing certainly packs a punch and very intense on some of the banked tight corners. I found it similar to Nemesis at some points.

jayjay

Giga Poster
Yeah, think we have to differentiate between good-intense and bad-intense here (your mileage may vary)

Good:
- Twister (Gröna Lund)
- Wild Mouse (Blackpool)
- Sky Scream (and presumably Skyrocket IIs in general)

Bad:
- Zakspins (particularly Insane - Gröna Lund)
- Tornado (Bakken)

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
and another one for the bad list - the pinfari RC40 - how a small, family friendly looking ride can be so trash is a mystery!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
What's up with Tornado? It looks like a solid ride, especially that lift.
It's just so violent and the restraints aren't great considering how much whiplash it gives you!

Lofty

CF Legend
Twister at Grona Lund is the one that first springs to mind with this. It's absolutely tiny, but it's feisty. Absolute case of little man syndrome.

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
^Wouldn't consider that small. Maybe in length, but the entire thing looks huge in pictures. It might be in a small park, but it's not exactly small.

EDIT: Forgot something
Then I'll say Blue Streak! :)
In terms of Length, probably Invertigo at Kings Island.

Last edited:

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
I wouldn't even call Monster that intense! It's still an amazing ride nonetheless. If I were to say something from that park it would most definitely be Outlaw. It's absolutely tiny, but packs a huge punch!

MakoMania

Mega Poster
I'd have to agree with the people saying Wild Mouse at Blackpool Pleasure Beach. That ride is absolutely insane!

Mack

Mega Poster
Thunderbolt @ Kennywood.

When it rages into that sadistically underbanked double helix...

That ****ing death trap of a Wild Mouse at Blackpool. The seat belt ended up wrapped around my neck when I got off.

Otherwise, Lightning Run, Storm Chaser, Maverick, and Wooden Warrior.

Ben

CF Legend
Nah Nemesis is definitely big. It is in no way small. It's actually huge it's just in a pit.

The answer to this is more, Tornado at Bakken and Wild Mouse at Blackpool. Not a massive B&M Invert.

TilenB

Strata Poster
I'm seconding everyone who mentioned wooden Wild Mouse coasters. Those things are pretty much insane for their size. Does anybody know of good flight deals to Indonesia? :)