What's new

Skyrim-The Ride

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
Shot0104CJ.jpg

Shot0110h.jpg

reddude333

Giga Poster
^True, but anyone who has done them knows that they are a pain to put into place and oftentimes there is no option that will fit the support you are working on. That aside, I am excited to see how this turns out.

scw55

Hyper Poster
Little tip. With trees, especially firs, the ground beneath rarely has vegetation as insufficient light reaches the forest floor. Also the needles that may rapidly shed will coat any saplings straggling on.
So basically, bare dirt will be underneath clumps of trees.

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
Sorry for little update on my projects recently. I have had exams, holiday, etc. Anyway im back to work on my project as I have a lot of free time now.

Here is three images of the station and first section of the ride. (Still Unfinished)
Shot0135b.jpg

Shot0136-1.jpg

Shot0138n.jpg

And first look inside the dark ride section.
Shot0137n.jpg

A message from white run.
We have been informed that strange occurancies are happening in the mountains of skyrim. Imperial soilders have gone missing and bits of armour have been found all over th place with blood stains. You are needed now to enter the fort of carnage and bored are customised vehicles and make your way up to the top of skyrim. You will encounter trolls, an army of the dead, goblins and the dragon. Time is running out. Tommorow white run will post a video teaser of what to expect to prepare you. August 20th you will board for an adventure to the world of Skyrim.

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
I was just seeing if people would want a video release seeing as I've been a right snail with this project.

I've got proper editing equitment now, no more windows movie maker!!

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
I can release the old video but trust me, it's rubbish quality. Plus the rides theming as had some alterations since then. So it won't be the final product. But i'll be happy too.