What's new

Skyrim-The Ride

Intricks

Strata Poster
A link with the CTR so long as it doesnt require the Custom Creator as I have no clue how to use that.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
The Second Lift Hill

Shot0086j.jpg

The Awsome Plunge. WATCH OUT the spiders have been spotted by the river!!!

Shot0091gh.jpg

reddude333

Giga Poster
Besides the fact that those are beautiful pics, you really shouldn't triple post especially on your own topic. On topic, I'd like to see some custom supports next. Save the POV for the final product.

Kata1

Roller Poster
I love the mountain! Nice job! But, not a big fan of the spiders, werewolves, you know, that type of stuff. I think if you removed those, and added custom supports, it would be great! And I love your advertisement posters!

scw55

Hyper Poster
Kata1 said:
I love the mountain! Nice job! But, not a big fan of the spiders, werewolves, you know, that type of stuff. I think if you removed those, and added custom supports, it would be great! And I love your advertisement posters!

I'm not a big fan of taking out things that are relevant to the theming.
It's like if they removed the river of blood from Nemesis

scw55

Hyper Poster
is there a way to prettyise
Shot0091gh.jpg
?

It looks AWESOME but the holes look drab and kill any beauty.

Mainly because caves IRL don't form perfectly geometric shapes. As you're trying to give an impression of realistic terrain, it's a easily noticeable flaw.

scw55

Hyper Poster
Tips on terrain textures.

Snow doesn't exist underwater.
Snow doesn't always exist right next to water. The water alters the pressure or something or another making it harder for snow to stay there.

If snow has fallen on rock, it will also have fallen on grass too at the same elevation. The extreme shift from snow to grass is unrealistic. If it's texture for a seperate area, it'll be a good idea to put scenery on the barrier to indicate the segragation.

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
Thank you all for the posotive comments. I also thank you for the tips/advice you have given and will defeintly take it into account. Many improvements to be made. Thank you again everyone. :--D

scw55

Hyper Poster
Usually there's mud at the bottom of water masses where stuff has been swept along and deposited when the flow has slowed or general decomposing.

If you're wanting a rushing river then it'll be a stoney bed as any silt will be eroded away leaving rocks which are harder to wash down.