What's new

Senzafiato, Intamin Accelerator for Miragica

10WaTT

Hyper Poster
It's nice to see Italy are getting a new park. I think they deserve one, especially nearer the bottom of Italy, as the other ones are nearer the top. Choice is a beautiful thing ;)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
That piece of track puzzles me...

I wonder where it is going to go in the layout. It could be the top of a small top hat like Kanonen, however it looks much sharper.

I want to see a layout now. :p

A

Anonymous

Almost looks like the airtime hill on Maverick, etc.

But there are a lot of pieces that are bent in the other direction so there might be a lot of hills and/or inversions (loops really). I think that this could be a really good coaster in the end.

Tony

Hyper Poster
Some pictures of vertical construction:

laterradeigiganti08_026.jpg

laterradeigiganti08_027.jpg

laterradeigiganti08_028.jpg

laterradeigiganti08_030.jpg

laterradeigiganti08_034.jpg

laterradeigiganti08_032.jpg

laterradeigiganti08_035.jpg

laterradeigiganti08_042.jpg

http://www.theparks.it/plus/plus.php?idP=1100&idA=1

Could someone move this to Ride Construction now?

A

Anonymous

Looks like a small version of Rita, with a tiny Top-hat/sharp airtime-hill after the launch. So I guess we now know where the super bent piece is going.

luke8

Mega Poster
Hey, I'm following this park quite a lot.

I have managed to get hold of a promotional sign near to the proposed entrance to the park:
terra%20dei%20giganti.jpg

It's just a poster, but I can see a Disk-O, a Drop tower and whats that, a Dive machine?

TarkaTrax

Mega Poster
^That's very interesting - there is DM track in that B&M plant in America that we're not sure about. Is it bound for Italy?

On the subject of this coaster, I do hope that's a tiny tophat, because Kanonen's is awesome.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It could be a Dive Machine, although it could be something else. The trains/carriages appear to have two cars, with at least two rows in each car...

Back on topic though, I think I would rather it have an intense airtime hill, as opposed to a small top hat.

This ride could have some potential, I hope it is utilised...

A

Anonymous

That thing on the bill board could be a Hydro type Watersplash ride, but it's just an artist interpretation so that could really be anything.

TarkaTrax said:
I do hope that's a tiny tophat, because Kanonen's is awesome.
That's the worst part of Kanonen by far.

Dave

CF Legend
loefet said:
That thing on the bill board could be a Hydro type Watersplash ride, but it's just an artist interpretation so that could really be anything.

I think Loefet has it right. Often theme parks make their water slides appear vertical on posters to make it look more scary, especially if its a short and steep drop, not like a long and dragged out one like Tidal Wave.

Martyn B

CF Legend
That thing on the bill board could be a Hydro type Watersplash ride

Yes it definatly looks like one of them. Is that what you lot think is a DM?

This ride is interesting. Its nearly half the lenght of Rita, so if its fast, its going to be a very quick ride, Rita is only 21 seconds as it is!

TarkaTrax

Mega Poster
loefet said:
TarkaTrax said:
I do hope that's a tiny tophat, because Kanonen's is awesome.
That's the worst part of Kanonen by far.

Well it's slightly relevant to this coaster, so I'll say that I think it's one of the best parts of the ride. You get ejector going up and down, and fitting a tiny vertical drop in is really impressive to me. I actually liked the crawl over the top too, gave a really intimidating view down the drop when sat in the front, so I'd love to see another tiny tophat. I'm sure we can both agree it's better than Stealth's anyway :p

Bitter

Mega Poster
No that certainly doesn't reach vertical from that picture. Stealth *technically* doesn't even get fully vertical I believe, but because of the twist in the drop it seems vertical. Though I think it's something like 89*, which is all but vertical really. It's more vertical than oblivion, and that's vertical enough for anyone who isn't a pedant.

TarkaTrax

Mega Poster
^Well exactly, if everyone refers to Stealth as vertical then I reserve the right to do the same with Kanonen :p You can certainly see in that pic how impressively twisty it is.