Ali

Mega Poster
damh
another new ride for europe.
UK PLEASE
the only new rides confirmed for 09 are like mumbo jumbo and saw the ride :(

Inverse

Hyper Poster
I think this looks pretty cool. There are quite a few tight twisted elements in those pictures. Some quick dives and changes in direction, looks like a lot of fun to me. I think the very size of this is what could make it good. Short trains too, i don't know what that means, but i noticed it.

Coaster-Fiend

Mega Poster
Hixee said:
If it's anything like Kanonen then I think it could be great. I know Kanonen is nothing when you think of rides like TTD and Furius Baco, but it looks so much fun.

Well if Kanonen is a decent ride I dare say it's better than Baco which is mostly boring.

Lofty

CF Legend
Coaster-Fiend... Please explain to me how Baco is boring?

I mean, the launch is immense, the drop after the launch provides great airtime the valley turns are quiete fun at that speed, then that inline, my gosh, its one of the best inversions I have ridden, and then the lake turn is also fun!

A

Anonymous

^ The layout is basically a reduced clone of Rita/Desert Race, but with a small top-hat between the launch and first turn.

Gazza

Giga Poster
POV is out:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhgMwaYlJM8[/youtube]

Cute little ride I guess...wonder how much it cost them?

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Wait a second. Just ONE train?

Sure we can expect this coaster to have big lines on peak days...

The coaster itself looks really decent. Like a mini-Rita clone with the top hat at the beginning.

Lofty

CF Legend
Awww isn't it cute lol!

Yeah, pacing is actualy pretty bad on it too, you can tell its trying to be something its not, deffinetely the family accel!

Ben

CF Legend
oriolat2 said:
Wait a second. Just ONE train?

Sure we can expect this coaster to have big lines on peak days...

It'll be all it needs. You did see how SHORT it is, right? Then the coaster's in a tiny little park which won't have huge guest numbers...

Don't worry, they'll have gotten as much capacity as they need. I'm sure the park knows more about their predicted guest numbers than you do ;)

jack.bell

Mega Poster
epic fail /\/\
from the pov it has shown u that if they had thought to speed it up by say 10 or so mph it ould have more than enough speed to make it over the top hatty thing with airtime and get air time over atleast the first hill after the top hat.