What's new

SeaWorld Orlando | Mako | B&M Hyper Coaster

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Track work is complete! Sea World has posted these official pictures giving a nice overhead view.

[facebookpost]https://www.facebook.com/SeaWorld/photos/pcb.10154523396272565/10154523394642565/?type=3[/facebookpost]

Snoo

The Legend
I know they're limited but I'm not a fan of its location. From what I remember of Sea World, Kraken alone was already kind of 'out of the way' to ride. This may be even more so. BUT, thats just me, who visited the park once a number of years ago. I may be wrong.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
I quite like the netting

4ebb3abbfc2a3354845b7cc4aa15ccc6.jpg

bd7f628cf10a7a000c9f88c4093f0815.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm quite torn by the netting. Part of me quite likes the way it looks with the smooth twisting curves. On the other hand, it would probably look much better without it. :lol:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I like the netting (in the angle of the photo at the top of this page), it accentuates the curves and gives it a good shape. Looks fit.

Lofty

CF Legend
Re: SeaWorld Orlando | Mako | B&M Hyper Coaster

That netting makes me very sad.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

mouse

Giga Poster
Is the netting going to be that effective on the fully banked sections anyway? I do think it makes the track look better in a weird way...

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Re: SeaWorld Orlando | Mako | B&M Hyper Coaster

There is water under the coaster in one of those photos so potentially could still be water under that turn in the end product. Hope so!

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
I'm honestly surprised that they aren't gonna have it open for Memorial Day weekend. Although I think it's going to be safe to assume they will be soft openings sometime around mid May, much like they did with Manta. (That I was able to ride weeks before it officially opened.)