What's new

SeaWorld Orlando | Mako | B&M Hyper Coaster

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
If I recall correctly, a certain CF alumnus has climbed the ranks of SeaWorld the past couple of years. Wonder if he had anything to do with this?

Even if he hasn't, it's still nice to see CF-ers getting places in the industry.

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
Hyde said:
TPR also shared another perspective of the trains. Quite literally the most gorgeous B&M train I have ever seen.

12717207_10101620897954429_8728125208962558379_n.jpg
This coaster looks like it will be the most beautiful coaster ever built. The color scheme is gorgeous, and on top of that, these trains are so sleek and look amazing. B&M ftw.

Fraser789

Roller Poster
Re: SeaWorld Orlando | Mako | B&M Hyper Coaster

Hyde said:
TPR also shared another perspective of the trains. Quite literally the most gorgeous B&M train I have ever seen.

12717207_10101620897954429_8728125208962558379_n.jpg
This looks brilliant!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Martyn B

CF Legend
From that angle, they do look really, really nice, but the head on shots just look a bit.... weird, the front of the train is so much wider than the seats...

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Ben said:
First of all, Fury isn't even B&M's best work - [strike]Shambhala and[/strike] SFoG's Goliath are both better

Debatable for sure. My rides on Goliath for sure out number mine on Fury (a total of 3) But I'd take Fury over most any other steel coaster out there. And while Mako looks pretty awesome and is conveniently located down the street from me... I doubt it'll pass Fury in terms of my enjoyment. But again, I'm happy to have a local hyper <3

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Almost done! Just the turnaround at the back end of the layout, and the dive over the lagoon!

Here's the latest from Mako Madness:

[youtubevid]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxerlpLVzdY[/youtubevid]

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I really like the color contrast with Kraken. Cedar Fair, Six Flags, take note.

Lofty

CF Legend
Agreed, the netting truly is going to make it look abysmal. Looking forward to the water being underneath it now.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
While the artwork showed water under the last turn.... Looking at that photo makes it seem like this won't actually happen.

Snoo

The Legend
This really is a beautiful coaster though. It may not be the best in the world but it will be photogenic as hell.

Lofty

CF Legend
CanobieFan said:
While the artwork showed water under the last turn.... Looking at that photo makes it seem like this won't actually happen.
My thoughts, too on reflection. The footer is a big giveaway...