What's new

SAW: The Ride... SCREW!

Emmett

Giga Poster
1 bid for 5p and they are offering free postage. Either this person is having a laugh or they thought the public were going to go mental for anything from Saw.

Beans

Hyper Poster
Perhaps I should have scraped the greece from Leigh Jeans he got from Inferno first day in Feb, might have got something for that :lol:

How can he prove it was one of Saws screws, it could have been from the fences being erected, there was a lot of crap of the ground on that Thursday, and the builders were still using cutters to finish Samurias fencing, must be the stupidest thing to put on Ebay and with -1 as a feedback rating nobody is going to touch it with a bargepole.

monkeyonatable

Mega Poster
Ollie said:
On Saturday I actually noticed quite alot of loose screws and nuts on the floor. And some of the buildings and themeing had nails sticking out it.

I rode it on Saturday also (14th if you still don't believe me) and it did seem like there were an awful lot of nails sticking out, but I think that was part of the theme. It probably would have not been as as bad if they had placed those nuts and bolts on the ride.
You might have seen me, I was the stupid American (as the guy near Stealth said when I said Top Thrill Dragster was better) with a slight southern accent.

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
I sell hundreds of screws like that everyday at work.If you were that desperate for a screw (no pun intended),I could have got you a whole box full,for free.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Steven if you really want something off a roller coaster, I suggest you go to Chessington.
The rig site is full of cluster pins off the Vampire trains. The damn things fly out during operation all the time. Go there mid season and you should be able to find one or two.