What's new

SAW: The Ride... SCREW!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
lol. Somebody trying to get something out of Saw, even if it wasn't a ride. 5p? That's too expensive in my opinion :lol:

Ollie

CF Legend
On Saturday I actually noticed quite alot of loose screws and nuts on the floor. And some of the buildings and themeing had nails sticking out it.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
On Thursday the area was covered in nails (about 4 inches) ands screws... I spent enough time there to notice!

jayjay

Giga Poster
So, they're selling a screw? In the hope that somebody thinks it's "special" because it was found in the Saw area?

Right.

Ollie

CF Legend
I wouldn't as there's no telling it's from Saw. :p
It's probably just a loose one they found in their garden or something.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
I doubt its anything off the ride itself. They don't use traditional patterns and it would have a coating of threadlock on it. A silver screw does not sound like anything from the ride.

peep

CF Legend
It states that it was found under the police car but considering some of us found loose ones in the actual queueline fences (almost like they couldn't be bothered to bolt them in properly) I'm assuming it's one of those.

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
Rob said:
So, how much do we reackon some gullible fool will pay for it?

Someone has placed a bid,so there must be some gullible fools out there. :lol:

Has Ollie got an ebay account?

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Damn right, in fact, that was the only breakdown <3
But score for you, Stealth was down all day and I've been told its screwed and will be down for some time. :(

Rush

Giga Poster
caffeine_demon said:
wow - ut's 2cm long!

I take it you have little experience with things over 2cm.

I could probably bid for this. Then I can put in my collection with my tree leaf from the Vampire area and fragment of Slammer restraint. :p